Sign in to follow this  
Bxrz

So...when do we start talking about OLA being the new GOAT?

Ill agree about there being a larger skill gap in halo 2. But I would give Halo 3 the larger talent pool. It was the height of halo's popularity. More people played halo 3 than halo 2(im not saying it was better, halo 2 was better) Its not like pistola didnt have success in halo 2 either. IMO ola is the goat. thats just my opinion though and you are fully entitled to have your own as well. 

Ill agree about there being a larger skill gap in halo 2. But I would give Halo 3 the larger talent pool. It was the height of halo's popularity. More people played halo 3 than halo 2(im not saying it was better, halo 2 was better) Its not like pistola didnt have success in halo 2 either. IMO ola is the goat. thats just my opinion though and you are fully entitled to have your own as well. 

It doesn't matter if more people played H3, H2 sold out events just as much as H3 did and it was broad-casted on USA Network for awhile as well. The talent pool comment is laughable, because so many top 8-16 H2 kids or FFA kids suddenly became great in Halo 3  and would get swept regularly by the likes of FB, Carbon, Str8 Rippin 07. You also had the more talented game by far, H2 had twitch skill and players who could beat you on pure reaction speed/reflexes.