Sign in to follow this  
Bxrz

So...when do we start talking about OLA being the new GOAT?

do i really have to whip out total wins?  :lxthul:

Do I have to whip out the fact that he has always teamed with the best players in the game?

• Downvote (-1) 5

Do I have to whip out the fact that he has always teamed with the best players in the game?

So surely the "best players in the game" would have got sick of him and dropped him for a better player.

Or is  that too logical for you?

• Upvote (+1) 4

So surely the "best players in the game" would have got sick of him and dropped him for a better player.

Or is  that too logical for you?

It goes hand in hand.  If you are winning events why would you change anything up?

• Downvote (-1) 5

The way i look at it. There are 5 halo games. Ogre 2 was better at h1 and h2 but OLA was better at h3, reach and h4

I know people love ogre 2 but imo, the stuff that ola does and is still doing. Being a part of the most dominant h3 team, reach team and h4 team. Hes the new GOAT imo. Hes going to contiune to be on top teams for the reminder of his halo career while ogre 2 quit and went to COD. I dont think i have to say much more about ola since everyone knows what he does and been doing.

Even though people might not agree with me, I think its about time we at least start having this discussion. All my opinion though

I really don't know about Halo 3 but can you seriously compare being the best at Halo 1&2 to being the best at Halo Reach&4?

2gre molded pistola and created the monster that lives today, pistola even said it himself in reach

He was not the best Halo: CE, Halo 3 or Halo Reach player, and it could be debated on if he was the best H2 player.  Why would he be the best Halo 4 player?

It goes hand in hand.  If you are winning events why would you change anything up?

To everyone who sees one of these posts: Do not respond to him because if you are a person who feels the need to use logic in his/her arguments, know that he is plainly fucking with you.

Just give him a thumbs down and ignore him for the rest of his existence on this forum.

I really don't know about Halo 3 but can you seriously compare being the best at Halo 1&2 to being the best at Halo Reach&4?

All because halo 4 and reach arent as good as h1 and h2 doesnt take away from OLA's skill at the game

I think currently in Halo 4, Formal is the best player. But, Ola has more tournament wins currently so I guess you could say ola > formal. But I think Formal is the best player in the game right now, I think even Ninja said this as well. OT now.. since we're not talking about the best in the game but the "goat" ola is not the GOAT until he has more tournament wins then Ogre 2 IMO. You can't say he's the current "goat".. That makes no sense IMO. 2gre is Halo GOAT. And Formal IMO is the best player in the game right now.

I think currently in Halo 4, Formal is the best player. But, Ola has more tournament wins currently so I guess you could say ola > formal. But I think Formal is the best player in the game right now, I think even Ninja said this as well. OT now.. since we're not talking about the best in the game but the "goat" ola is not the GOAT until he has more tournament wins then Ogre 2 IMO. You can't say he's the current "goat".. That makes no sense IMO. 2gre is Halo GOAT. And Formal IMO is the best player in the game right now.

Agreed.

To everyone who sees one of these posts: Do not respond to him because if you are a person who feels the need to use logic in his/her arguments, know that he is plainly fucking with you.

Just give him a thumbs down and ignore him for the rest of his existence on this forum.

aaawwwwww, does a different opinion hurt your feelings?

You don't do well in debates, do you?

• Downvote (-1) 7

aaawwwwww, does a different opinion hurt your feelings?

You don't do well in debates, do you?

You don't do well in a somewhat civilized environment where people's sole purpose isn't to piss off other people, do you?

You don't do well in a somewhat civilized environment where people's sole purpose isn't to piss off other people, do you?

You just met Rick huh?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ogre 2 is the GOAT. Pistola is the Wizard.

Why fuck with shit?

Don't fix whats not broken :D

I do not tend to flock with the other sheep, no.

• Downvote (-1) 1

You just met Rick huh?

After advising people not to get annoyed because of what is either a troll or a monkey with a keyboard, I naturally go ahead and fall for his ******ation. #TacticalFacePalm #MasterofTrolls :lxthul:

I do not tend to flock with the other sheep, no.

I have no words. You win, just please stop.

I always do.

After a reputation becomes negative 50 or more, that persons right to post on this forum should be revoked.

og2 is this GOAT because of all the wins he has and there are other ppl with alot of success(og1,t2,walshy,elamite,zyos,strongside,shockwave) but right now ola is the best his only competition was roy but roy has not made a splash yet in h4 so ola is the best right now.

Agreed but I think Snipedown is bigger competition to Pistola than anyone else because of his success throughout Halo 3 and how well he plays in Halo 4.

OLA is the GOAT.

Bill Russell has more rings than Jordan, does that make him basketball's goat??? Hell fucking no. OLA was the more dominant halo 3 player, and while it might not have been a better game than H2 there were a lot more people in the scene at that point. More people = a larger pool for talent to emerge. Not discrediting any achievements by players in the H1-H2 days(those games will always be my 2 favorite halo games) but Pistola is the GOAT imo. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Ogre 2 is the GOAT. Pistola is the Wizard.

Why fuck with shit?

You stole what was going to be my reply.

cunt.

OLA is the GOAT.

Bill Russell has more rings than Jordan, does that make him basketball's goat??? Hell fucking no. OLA was the more dominant halo 3 player, and while it might not have been a better game than H2 there were a lot more people in the scene at that point. More people = a larger pool for talent to emerge. Not discrediting any achievements by players in the H1-H2 days(those games will always be my 2 favorite halo games) but Pistola is the GOAT imo.

You're forgetting the talent pool was stronger in h2 and that ogre 2 dominated halo 1 and 2 stronger than pistola did in h3 and reach. It is considered more of an acomplishment to place top 16 in halo 2 than 3 because the skill gap was higher. It doesn't matter that halo 3 had more people if they can't seperate themseleves because of the smaller skill gap
  • Upvote (+1) 3