Humpflung

UGC 2019 Meet Up

Im tryna have a beer with the homies for sure. Crazy. Never thought I'd see another Halo 3 event

• Upvote (+1) 2

Trying my best to, but with it a month out it's 50/50. Hoping I can make it tho.

Would flying in early Friday morning be a good plan?

If you don't care about exploring St. Louis at all, flying in early Friday would be fine. Worst case scenario, you miss a couple early round sweeps. If you're planning on playing, I would try to fly in the Thursday. Flights can always go wrong and the extra time will help you relax a bit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On 12/18/2018 at 12:48 AM, Commander Eagle said:

Recommend renting a car? Or does Uber usually work out to be good enough?

Personally I never bothered. Considered it in Seattle since we got in super early and debated just driving all over town, otherwise no. How close is your hotel/airbnb to the venue and what else do you think you want to do in St Louis? I was always within walking distance of what I wanted to do, or a small uber ride away so I never cared.

• Upvote (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Silos said:

Personally I never bothered. Considered it in Seattle since we got in super early and debated just driving all over town, otherwise no. How close is your hotel/airbnb to the venue and what else do you think you want to do in St Louis? I was always within walking distance of what I wanted to do, or a small uber ride away so I never cared.

Thanks, my hotel is next to the venue so I’ll stick with Uber then.

Booked my tickets yesterday, looking forward to meeting you guys and enjoying some classic halo action! :simms::weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I'm an idiot and got a day early flight. Who's tryna grab some brew and LAN Thursday because this sucks. 

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

On 12/22/2018 at 9:07 AM, Humpflung said:

So I'm an idiot and got a day early flight. Who's tryna grab some brew and LAN Thursday because this sucks. 

Dude, LFG.

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Hard Way said:

Dude, LFG.

Aight looks like im bringing a check in bag now. Lets do it. 1v1, no items, fox only, final desti......wait

• Like (+1) 1

So I bought the spectator pass for UGC and I got an email receipt but nothing for me to print out and bring to the event or anything. Is there just a check-in booth at the event where they can check that I bought a pass?

22 hours ago, Commander Eagle said:

So I bought the spectator pass for UGC and I got an email receipt but nothing for me to print out and bring to the event or anything. Is there just a check-in booth at the event where they can check that I bought a pass?

There's always a check in booth. Im sure you're good. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

At the airport. See y'all either today or at the venue tomorrow. Woot. I'm at super 8. Couldn't bring my Xbox but if anyone is playing count me in