Sign in to follow this  
Plain Filth

What do you want in Halo 5?

A sad fact is that the population in Halo has dropped , for some players Halo just isn't fun and some say Halo 4 just isn't a Halo game . To be honest in the beginning of Halo 4 I felt the same way, but since 343 has improved it by making re spawn time and made a few other adjustments I feel Halo 4 is a really great game.

What I want in Halo 5?

I think Halo 5 should be like the good old days with no sprint, no ordinance drops, no bloom,120 movement speed. Sadly I didn't get to play much of the original Halo's but of what I have played I really enjoyed it.

P.S. I can't wait for Halo 5 dedicated servers and spectator mode!!!  :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

A sad fact is that the population in Halo has dropped , for some players Halo just isn't fun and some say Halo 4 just isn't a Halo game . To be honest in the beginning of Halo 4 I felt the same way, but since 343 has improved it by making re spawn time and made a few other adjustments I feel Halo 4 is a really great game.

What I want in Halo 5?

I think Halo 5 should be like the good old days with no sprint, no ordinance drops, no bloom,120 movement speed. Sadly I didn't get to play much of the original Halo's but of what I have played I really enjoyed it.

P.S. I can't wait for Halo 5 dedicated servers and spectator mode!!!  :D

totally agree!

getting fcking tired of US host (im from EU)

classic halo gameplay is so much needed!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Believe me when I say that im form South Africa and I only have a 1 megabit download speed and a 0.5 upload, I never pull host and always lag to any connection except UK host, I am so excited!!

I would like to match people from my continent first of all.

Secondly and probably most important better Maps.

Ranking system

1 XP per win, not some random credits

i could rant for ever

Halo has gotten into such a sorry state that I'd probably be happy with what we have now in H4, but with a decent ranking system added (1-50 skill based, overall rank depends on skill level, ranked/social split ala H2/3).

Ideally of course though, I'd like to see sprint go, small, uncluttered and simple maps return, and AA's and equipment as pickups if they really must stay.

Plus some medals which are like they used to be, (Took a step backwards in H4), better menu systems (Took a step backwards in H4), no JIP, etc etc etc. There's so many things wrong with Halo 4, even in it's current, just about playable state that I could be here all day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Minimized multiplayer sandbox. They can create all the wacky weapons they want for campaign and spops, but multiplayer/war games should use 10-12 weapons max (excluding grenades and vehicles), one weapon per role.