Jump to content
CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2021 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, OG Nick said:

Okay so nothing of substance. 

 

Almost makes me feel for the esports teams picking up players for a HCS circuit that didnt even happen.

ad9d743e07a5004689e55c36a29df043.png

  • Toxic (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, znot said:

ad9d743e07a5004689e55c36a29df043.png

Trust me, I'll never forget this 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/27/2021 at 11:22 AM, Knighty Knight said:

Halo 1 and Halo 4 didn't get any love either. Halo 2 is my favorite online Halo but I'm not too worried about it because Halo 3 plays like a dream and a THOUSAND times better than the MCC H2 Vista version. 

Halo 1 didn't get any love?

McDick's BeachLAN, Dman's Virginia Beach LAN, UGC St. Louis, UGC Atlantic City, GT Halo's 24hr CE LAN, and Puckett's Winter Wonder LAN would like to have a word with you.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/28/2021 at 3:35 AM, Knighty Knight said:



Hell yeah we did. :prayers:

I wanna get involved with casting again, preferably with you. Doesn’t gotta be CE

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Hard Way said:

I wanna get involved with casting again, preferably with you. Doesn’t gotta be CE

Lets do it! 

  • Fire (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Skor said:

 

Is it a 343 endorsed tournament or anything? Obviously that kind of sucks either way but that changes how people would interpret the playlist changes significantly imo. If they have nothing to do with it all it would be kind of 343 to give people a playlist but if they're actually involved in the whole FFA series thing then I have no idea what they're doing and they should totally be helping promote in game

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Snipe Three said:

Is it a 343 endorsed tournament or anything? Obviously that kind of sucks either way but that changes how people would interpret the playlist changes significantly imo. If they have nothing to do with it all it would be kind of 343 to give people a playlist but if they're actually involved in the whole FFA series thing then I have no idea what they're doing and they should totally be helping promote in game

I believe it is and to enter you must buy certain Kellogg products and show either a receipt/code. 

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Sentinels got 3-0d in the semis. Don’t think that’s ever happened before... bubu and saiyan went off though definitely a much deserved series win.

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone know if Manny that's on KC Pioneers had any different tags? I played with a younger guy named Manny back in 2013ish that was just ridiculous and I'm curious if that's him. Only other tag I have for the guy I played with was Yuem.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Commander Eagle said:

Congrats @Trespa5s! More than well deserved, keep up the good work!

Thanks!  I'm super thankful for the opportunity Sean gave me, it's been great working with him and Callouss. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Any geographers know where this is? Looks like the West Coast to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, NAK said:

Any geographers know where this is? Looks like the West Coast to me. 

Can't wait to head back to Burbank!!! :mj:

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, NAK said:

Any geographers know where this is? Looks like the West Coast to me. 

This might be a woosh moment for me, but that's Seattle where 343 is located. Tashi took that photo while out for a run and said it's not supposed to be a tease about event location.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Silos said:

This might be a woosh moment for me, but that's Seattle where 343 is located. Tashi took that photo while out for a run and said it's not supposed to be a tease about event location.

lol, seeing this out of context I just assumed it was an indicator at the location.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.