CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2020 Discussion Thread

On 1/20/2019 at 12:55 AM, MUSE_iC said:

39 minutes ago, FireAtWill said: Yeah, I think he is going to 343...and also Heinz.

Having Mikwen, Heinz & Clutch is a very good start.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Upvote (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

I was so confused at this bcs the quote for some reason is directed at me even though its not my comment lol.

• WutFace (+0) 1

21 hours ago, BanditOH said:

Try having under 1 upload and like a 250 ping. I swear the crap I see is unreal. I am probably in about 100 montages since I have moved out here. If I even look at a dude with a sniper its instinct t head shot for him.

Dude I was going to say the same thing. I dare not go on youtube bcs im also probably in those montages. If it helps you feel better the connection in this game just isnt good for some. I have gigabit and I also have issues. I cant juggle the flag for 90% of the games I play bcs the latency forces me to have to press the button multiple times or else it wont register the pick up.

6 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

Hopefully they won't have to fight so hard just to give us the ability to drop the flag

• Like (+1) 2

Aand for the money perspective:

each Pro League team gets $44,375 ($8875 per player) just for playing in the league

You receive a bonus $500 (per player) for a win (22 games)

Prize pool:

• 1st $500k

• 2nd $300k

• 3rd $200k

• 4th $100k

• 5/6 $43,750

• 7/8 $18,750

• 9/10 $12,500

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Noodle said:

This is the type of analytical content I would have killed for back in '08. Great visual breakdown of a Denial flag run (with all the PoVs used made possible by the fact that UGC ran quad streams!):

This was really dope

• Upvote (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Too Much Tuna said:

Adding Reach would get a lot of people to give it another go probably, epically if Infinite doesn't come out this year (I don't expect it to.)

3 hours ago, ChieftaiNZ said:

Snip

Siege is like the gold standard for sticking with something, even when the initial reaction is poor. I haven't been into that game for a while, but what they accomplished with it is commendable. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Hully said:

Siege is like the gold standard for sticking with something, even when the initial reaction is poor. I haven't been into that game for a while, but what they accomplished with it is commendable. 

Battlefield 4 as well.

• Like (+1) 1