CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2020 Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

Today has been a dream come true.

You have seriously been excellent man. I have enjoyed the CE stream immensely - and I know a lot of the other staff has been as well as we've been watching and discussing throughout the day. Props to all you guys!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Riddler said:

Lol, Comparing the goat casters of walshy, gandhi, and walshy to our beachlan event where we have 50 people in less than 1000 sq foot with 7 stations running next to the commentary booth and the finals. Tho yeah this production is hella tight. 

Yeah that walshy - walshy pairing is pretty great. :simms:

• Simms (+1) 2
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Mckeever said:

Are the ogres not competing in the CE tourney? I've missed the action; can't see them listed on the bracket.

The Ogres are not competing, no.

19 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

Today has been a dream come true.

Excellent job today. A lot of people who never tuned in to the Beach Lans are witnesses to your talent at commentating. Salute. 

• Like (+1) 3

I wasn't expecting a blowout or anything, but this SQ vs LUX match is much more intense than I was expecting.

Just got a chance to check out the CE stream, this is top-notch.

Good stuff, Skillshot team!

• Like (+1) 2

Hi all - any feedback y'all have about the stage hosting, pre and post game interviews, or any questions or storylines you'd like to hear would be appreciated

• Like (+1) 5
  • Upvote (+1) 2

REC vs GMS is confusing the hell out of me. I would have expected REC to dominate the objective gametypes, and maybe have the slayers be a bit more of a tossup. So far though the opposite is true. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Falloutt said:

Hi all - any feedback y'all have about the stage hosting, pre and post game interviews, or any questions or storylines you'd like to hear would be appreciated

You're doing a great job man - and your commentary with Goldenboy earlier was very, very solid - great chemistry. Just keep doing what you're doing!

4 minutes ago, Hully said:

REC vs GMS is confusing the hell out of me. I would have expected REC to dominate the objective gametypes, and maybe have the slayers be a bit more of a tossup. So far though the opposite is true. 

Lack of practice if I had to guess.

And GMS just knocked REC into the losers bracket. This wouldn't have happened if they were playing under the Instinct name.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 4