CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2020 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Boyo said:

Who doesn’t enjoy long walks on the beach?

I enjoy the occasional stroll on Zanzibar.

2 hours ago, Boyo said:

Was there a crab on the beach?

4 hours ago, Boyo said:

I hate sand so me. 

• Like (+1) 1

When reach comes back i hope they do v7 tournies would be awesome. Maybe they can fix dammy or take that shit out too lol

• Like (+1) 1

Reach is trash, I’d rather play the same people in matchmaking on H3 than ever play Reach ever again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PLaTaNo said:

Reach is trash, I’d rather play the same people in matchmaking on H3 than ever play Reach ever again.

Thanks for sharing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 2

3 hours ago, PLaTaNo said:

I will shit on default Reach for the rest of my life, but ZBNS and especially GoldPro settings are a lot better than what most people want to believe. I remember there was a thread on here debating ZBNS Reach vs MLG H2 a while back and the results were pretty much tied. Reach also has the best netcode of the series which is definitely noticeable when comparing it to H3 and MCC H2/CE are still botched in terms of networking.

Honestly playing Reach v7 with working ranks and Reach customs with the custom browser is something I very much look forward to.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Upvote (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Basu said:

I will shit on default Reach for the rest of my life, but ZBNS and especially GoldPro settings are a lot better than what most people want to believe. I remember there was a thread on here debating ZBNS Reach vs MLG H2 a while back and the results were pretty much tied. Reach also has the best netcode of the series which is definitely noticeable when comparing it to H3 and MCC H2/CE are still botched in terms of networking.

Honestly playing Reach v7 with working ranks and Reach customs with the custom browser is something I very much look forward to.

That was my thread :) 

I was about to post something similar to this. Why don’t we play more together again? Lol

1 hour ago, Hard Way said:

That was my thread :) 

I was about to post something similar to this. Why don’t we play more together again? Lol

We def should :) I'm in europe though so timezones and connection will be fucked lol.

On 7/4/2019 at 12:17 PM, TheSimms said:

Walshy needs our help.

go vote for Cpt Clutch

PIjStiI.png

• Like (+1) 4

Well, it's 6pm EST.

giphy.gif

edit:

I guess that's a step towards HECZ maybe acquiring TOX?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 4

If the possibility of the Ogres vs Patch/Legend doesn't get you pumped, you're not a real Halo fan. This would be the biggest showdown in Halo that I can ever recall.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Upvote (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hard Way said:

If the possibility of the Ogres vs Patch/Legend doesn't get you pumped, you're not a real Halo fan. This would be the biggest showdown in Halo that I can ever recall.

giphy.gif