Jump to content
CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2020 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Boyo said:

Who doesn’t enjoy long walks on the beach?

I enjoy the occasional stroll on Zanzibar.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Boyo said:

Who doesn’t enjoy long walks on the beach?

Was there a crab on the beach?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Boyo said:

Who doesn’t enjoy long walks on the beach?

I hate sand so me. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

When reach comes back i hope they do v7 tournies would be awesome. Maybe they can fix dammy or take that shit out too lol

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Reach is trash, I’d rather play the same people in matchmaking on H3 than ever play Reach ever again.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, PLaTaNo said:

Reach is trash, I’d rather play the same people in matchmaking on H3 than ever play Reach ever again.

Thanks for sharing. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, PLaTaNo said:

Reach is trash, I’d rather play the same people in matchmaking on H3 than ever play Reach ever again.

I will shit on default Reach for the rest of my life, but ZBNS and especially GoldPro settings are a lot better than what most people want to believe. I remember there was a thread on here debating ZBNS Reach vs MLG H2 a while back and the results were pretty much tied. Reach also has the best netcode of the series which is definitely noticeable when comparing it to H3 and MCC H2/CE are still botched in terms of networking.

Honestly playing Reach v7 with working ranks and Reach customs with the custom browser is something I very much look forward to.

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Basu said:

I will shit on default Reach for the rest of my life, but ZBNS and especially GoldPro settings are a lot better than what most people want to believe. I remember there was a thread on here debating ZBNS Reach vs MLG H2 a while back and the results were pretty much tied. Reach also has the best netcode of the series which is definitely noticeable when comparing it to H3 and MCC H2/CE are still botched in terms of networking.

Honestly playing Reach v7 with working ranks and Reach customs with the custom browser is something I very much look forward to.

That was my thread :) 

I was about to post something similar to this. Why don’t we play more together again? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Hard Way said:

That was my thread :) 

I was about to post something similar to this. Why don’t we play more together again? Lol

We def should :) I'm in europe though so timezones and connection will be fucked lol.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/4/2019 at 12:17 PM, TheSimms said:

Walshy needs our help.

 

go vote for Cpt Clutch

 

PIjStiI.png

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post

Well, it's 6pm EST.

 

giphy.gif

 

 

edit:

 

I guess that's a step towards HECZ maybe acquiring TOX?

 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post

If the possibility of the Ogres vs Patch/Legend doesn't get you pumped, you're not a real Halo fan. This would be the biggest showdown in Halo that I can ever recall.

  • Like (+1) 7
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Hard Way said:

If the possibility of the Ogres vs Patch/Legend doesn't get you pumped, you're not a real Halo fan. This would be the biggest showdown in Halo that I can ever recall.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.