Jump to content
CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, PLaTaNo said:

You ruin entire threads with walls of texts talking about bullshit no one really cares about, no idea why anyone even engages you on said topics. I don’t even know you to like or dislike you, it’s literally just about the garbage you love to post. First and last time ever speaking to you, enjoy your shittier Halo games you like to play.

It's literally a forum you nut that's the fucking point. 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4
  • Thonking (+0) 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Zavehi said:

I've been alive long enough to remember when this thread was just memes. Sad days.

Here, have a rest at this gif:

AV5HMKp.gif

  • Like (+1) 4
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Tw1g said:

 

I know it's not deep, that's the thing, though. Forums are meant to bring out those discussions. I don't get why having them is frowned upon, lmao.

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

possibly because THIS IS THE HCS GRASSROOTS THREAD, take this played-out garbage discussion to the H5/Infinite/MCC threads.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 8

Share this post


Link to post

CoD has the #1 stream on Twitch, amazing production as usual:fire:

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Too Much Tuna said:

 

 

I honestly don't know how frosty is so good at cod already. imagine another month of practice before pro league. he could reach his halo levels of dominance

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Craneteam said:

I honestly don't know how frosty is so good at cod already. imagine another month of practice before pro league. he could reach his halo levels of dominance

 

I mean, I love Frosty and everything, but CWL Pro League is 16 teams, this isn't THAT amazing of an accomplishment; if they place top 8 at an event I'll be impressed though, for sure

  • Downvote (-1) 5
  • Salt (-1) 3

Share this post


Link to post

Ok so im not arguing about how difficult the H3 snipe is or isnt, but for a gun thats supposed to be hard to use apparently everyone playing are gods with it. I constantly get bodied, no scoped, and quickscoped. Also getting spawn trapped in this game is ROOUUUGHHHH.

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Royal 2 is underrated as a streamer. 

If you want to be entertained, tune in to him trying to get part the first jump on a jump map. 

Edit: nvm he just quit. Rip

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, GunRanger said:

What's next tournament wise?

Invitationals in March(only top 6 from UGC invited because I dunno), then a week later is Gamers For Giving. After that there's DH Dallas in May/June.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, valaea said:

 

I mean, I love Frosty and everything, but CWL Pro League is 16 teams, this isn't THAT amazing of an accomplishment; if they place top 8 at an event I'll be impressed though, for sure

You don't think it's "that impressive" that he made a top 16 team in a matter of months?

Share this post


Link to post

I think that Frosty being 20 percent of a top 16 team is somewhat impressive ...?  sorry that this triggers everyone lol.  many Halo pros did that well in 2013 when OG2 and all the rest switched.  I was impressed by Formal and Enable, not so much by everyone else

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, valaea said:

I think that Frosty being 20 percent of a top 16 team is somewhat impressive ...?  sorry that this triggers everyone lol.  many Halo pros did that well in 2013 when OG2 and all the rest switched.  I was impressed by Formal and Enable, not so much by everyone else

You go do it.

  • Simms (+1) 4
  • Fire (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, FrankTheShow said:

You go do it.

lol sounds good dude, I was definitely 100% saying that I'm a top Halo pro and could easily transfer to CoD if I wanted to

 

maybe I'll type it out again in case you're not so good at reading things -- a dozen Halo pros placed top 16-ish when they switched to CoD (including Snipedown, OG2, etc.), and literally no one was impressed by this.  if a CoD pro switched to Halo and placed top 16 (as Crimsix did in his first Reach event), would your mind be blown?  that would be odd, because literally no one was impressed when this happened

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2
  • Salt (-1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, valaea said:

lol sounds good dude, I was definitely 100% saying that I'm a top Halo pro and could easily transfer to CoD if I wanted to

 

maybe I'll type it out again in case you're not so good at reading things -- a dozen Halo pros placed top 16-ish when they switched to CoD (including Snipedown, OG2, etc.), and literally no one was impressed by this.  if a CoD pro switched to Halo and placed top 16 (as Crimsix did in his first Reach event), would your mind be blown?  that would be odd, because literally no one was impressed when this happened

:simms:

Share this post


Link to post

never mind, i have enough warning points already 

What the deal with this Pro Battle League stuff? What was their average viewership who is funding them? im guessing they can qualify for Grassroots

Share this post


Link to post

how do you guys think the rest of the year will look for halo regarding tourneys? I mean i have a hard time seeing infinite dropping this year. So what games do you think they Will play until halo infinite?

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, MUSE_iC said:

Ok so im not arguing about how difficult the H3 snipe is or isnt, but for a gun thats supposed to be hard to use apparently everyone playing are gods with it. I constantly get bodied, no scoped, and quickscoped. Also getting spawn trapped in this game is ROOUUUGHHHH.

Try having under 1 upload and like a 250 ping. I swear the crap I see is unreal. I am probably in about 100 montages since I have moved out here. If I even look at a dude with a sniper its instinct t head shot for him.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.