CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

34 minutes ago, PLaTaNo said:

You ruin entire threads with walls of texts talking about bullshit no one really cares about, no idea why anyone even engages you on said topics. I don’t even know you to like or dislike you, it’s literally just about the garbage you love to post. First and last time ever speaking to you, enjoy your shittier Halo games you like to play.

It's literally a forum you nut that's the fucking point. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4
  • Thonking (+0) 1

16 minutes ago, Zavehi said:

I've been alive long enough to remember when this thread was just memes. Sad days.

Here, have a rest at this gif:

AV5HMKp.gif

• Like (+1) 4
  • Upvote (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Tw1g said:

I know it's not deep, that's the thing, though. Forums are meant to bring out those discussions. I don't get why having them is frowned upon, lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1

possibly because THIS IS THE HCS GRASSROOTS THREAD, take this played-out garbage discussion to the H5/Infinite/MCC threads.

• Like (+1) 8

CoD has the #1 stream on Twitch, amazing production as usual:fire:

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Too Much Tuna said:

I honestly don't know how frosty is so good at cod already. imagine another month of practice before pro league. he could reach his halo levels of dominance

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Craneteam said:

I honestly don't know how frosty is so good at cod already. imagine another month of practice before pro league. he could reach his halo levels of dominance

I mean, I love Frosty and everything, but CWL Pro League is 16 teams, this isn't THAT amazing of an accomplishment; if they place top 8 at an event I'll be impressed though, for sure

• Downvote (-1) 5
  • Salt (-1) 3

Ok so im not arguing about how difficult the H3 snipe is or isnt, but for a gun thats supposed to be hard to use apparently everyone playing are gods with it. I constantly get bodied, no scoped, and quickscoped. Also getting spawn trapped in this game is ROOUUUGHHHH.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Royal 2 is underrated as a streamer. 

If you want to be entertained, tune in to him trying to get part the first jump on a jump map. 

Edit: nvm he just quit. Rip

36 minutes ago, GunRanger said:

What's next tournament wise?

Invitationals in March(only top 6 from UGC invited because I dunno), then a week later is Gamers For Giving. After that there's DH Dallas in May/June.

8 hours ago, valaea said:

I mean, I love Frosty and everything, but CWL Pro League is 16 teams, this isn't THAT amazing of an accomplishment; if they place top 8 at an event I'll be impressed though, for sure

You don't think it's "that impressive" that he made a top 16 team in a matter of months?

I think that Frosty being 20 percent of a top 16 team is somewhat impressive ...?  sorry that this triggers everyone lol.  many Halo pros did that well in 2013 when OG2 and all the rest switched.  I was impressed by Formal and Enable, not so much by everyone else

57 minutes ago, valaea said:

I think that Frosty being 20 percent of a top 16 team is somewhat impressive ...?  sorry that this triggers everyone lol.  many Halo pros did that well in 2013 when OG2 and all the rest switched.  I was impressed by Formal and Enable, not so much by everyone else

You go do it.

• Simms (+1) 4
  • Fire (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, FrankTheShow said:

You go do it.

lol sounds good dude, I was definitely 100% saying that I'm a top Halo pro and could easily transfer to CoD if I wanted to

maybe I'll type it out again in case you're not so good at reading things -- a dozen Halo pros placed top 16-ish when they switched to CoD (including Snipedown, OG2, etc.), and literally no one was impressed by this.  if a CoD pro switched to Halo and placed top 16 (as Crimsix did in his first Reach event), would your mind be blown?  that would be odd, because literally no one was impressed when this happened

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2
  • Salt (-1) 4

1 hour ago, valaea said:

lol sounds good dude, I was definitely 100% saying that I'm a top Halo pro and could easily transfer to CoD if I wanted to

maybe I'll type it out again in case you're not so good at reading things -- a dozen Halo pros placed top 16-ish when they switched to CoD (including Snipedown, OG2, etc.), and literally no one was impressed by this.  if a CoD pro switched to Halo and placed top 16 (as Crimsix did in his first Reach event), would your mind be blown?  that would be odd, because literally no one was impressed when this happened

:simms:

never mind, i have enough warning points already 

What the deal with this Pro Battle League stuff? What was their average viewership who is funding them? im guessing they can qualify for Grassroots

how do you guys think the rest of the year will look for halo regarding tourneys? I mean i have a hard time seeing infinite dropping this year. So what games do you think they Will play until halo infinite?

17 hours ago, MUSE_iC said:

Ok so im not arguing about how difficult the H3 snipe is or isnt, but for a gun thats supposed to be hard to use apparently everyone playing are gods with it. I constantly get bodied, no scoped, and quickscoped. Also getting spawn trapped in this game is ROOUUUGHHHH.

Try having under 1 upload and like a 250 ping. I swear the crap I see is unreal. I am probably in about 100 montages since I have moved out here. If I even look at a dude with a sniper its instinct t head shot for him.