FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, VinnyMendoza said:

First of all ^^^ this shit is fucking ******** and I have no idea why you can't get rid of quote boxes or why they save despite exiting the site anyway.

Second of all, why can't we all just be friends? All this arguing is tearing us apart!! 

1 hour ago, Hard Way said:

These arguments give me a headache. I don’t have the enthusiasm for them anymore to dedicate the time it would take. The cost of that is apparently going to be listening to people talk out of their ass about a game they’ll never play.

Well, luckily, CE on LAN isn't the only game to feature range based shooting mechanics. Meaning, we can and have experienced and played with them, and thus judged them.

1 hour ago, Mr Grim said:

First of all ^^^ this shit is fucking ******** and I have no idea why you can't get rid of quote boxes or why they save despite exiting the site anyway.

Second of all, why can't we all just be friends? All this arguing is tearing us apart!! 

You're tearing me apart, Lisa!

• Simms (+1) 1

If you don't watch royal 2 streams idk what you're doing with your life.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Upvote (+1) 2

One thing that I don’t think has been mentioned in the hitscan vs projectile debate is that projectiles are a great way to balance the utility weapon’s effectiveness at range without having to resort to other methods such as spread, fall off damage, or varrying levels of aim assist at different ranges. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So if Tox wins this next event with Royal 2 returning to the team, they will have won 4 consecutive "major" Halo LANs, across 2 different Halo titles, with 3 different rosters.

Anyone know the last time that happened? lol

This is a rhetorical question because I'm pretty sure it's never actually been done. Yes I know competitive H3 today isn't near what it used to be, but it's still pretty impressive nonetheless. 

10 minutes ago, JORGE said:

So if Tox wins this next event with Royal 2 returning to the team, they will have won 4 consecutive "major" Halo LANs, across 2 different Halo titles, with 3 different rosters.

Anyone know the last time that happened? lol

This is a rhetorical question because I'm pretty sure it's never actually been done. Yes I know competitive H3 today isn't near what it used to be, but it's still pretty impressive nonetheless. 

Tox lost a major lan 3lans ago? Just google ogre2 if u want to see championships with dif teammates

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Hard Way said:

These arguments give me a headache. I don’t have the enthusiasm for them anymore to dedicate the time it would take. The cost of that is apparently going to be listening to people talk out of their ass about a game they’ll never play.

Just block the user(s).  It's saved me having to read essays worth of negative trash opinions from someone who isn't as smart as they think they are. Also there are now 100% less my little pony avatars on the site for me.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Fire (+1) 2
  • Toxic (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

8 hours ago, Riddler said:

Tox lost a major lan 3lans ago? Just google ogre2 if u want to see championships with dif teammates

Not sure if you didn't read my post or if you're trying to tell a riddle.

Tox won the last two H5 events, and the first H3 grassroots event. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JORGE said:

Not sure if you didn't read my post or if you're trying to tell a riddle.

Tox won the last two H5 events, and the first H3 grassroots event. 

It wasnt a riddle, its just london wasnt listed under the source i checked on esports wiki :p which is odd. 

Just now, Riddler said:

It wasnt a riddle, its just london wasnt listed under the source i checked on esports wiki :p which is odd. 

It's funny you say that because I double-checked HCS wikipedia, and DH ATL wasn't listed on that one. lol

1 hour ago, JORGE said:

It's funny you say that because I double-checked HCS wikipedia, and DH ATL wasn't listed on that one. lol

Yeah i checked the lethul and royal 2 player profiles and neither had london listed but they had them all listed under tox (but didnt check that 1).  

6 hours ago, Mad_L3pr3chaun said:

Just block the user(s).  It's saved me having to read essays worth of negative trash opinions from someone who isn't as smart as they think they are. Also there are now 100% less my little pony avatars on the site for me.

Wait I can block people on here and never see their posts ever again? My threads about to be so much cleaner with TheSaltPrincess outta my life.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, PLaTaNo said:

Wait I can block people on here and never see their posts ever again? My threads about to be so much cleaner with TheSaltPrincess outta my life.

I'll be sure to stop living in your mind, soon. Was a nice space to get cozy with. But barring that, it's ironic I'm the salty one, yet I'm not the one blocking other people's responses from my view because I dislike them, lmao. If anything, I endorse it. Someone's projecting more than a hologram, there.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • WutFace (+0) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

I believe discussing whether Ninja is playing too much Fortnite is next in the Beyond Discussion Rotation :simms:

• Like (+1) 4
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Toxic (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Mad_L3pr3chaun said:

1 hour ago, PLaTaNo said:

Here's how to do it for those wondering - https://teambeyond.net/forum/ignore/

• Fire (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Zavehi said:

MLG production is on another level.

I really had no idea just how high that level actually is until I met their crew and listened to their comms. It's beautiful.. 

- Back on topic: My cousin screamed his little 9yo head off when I told him I teamed with Ninja and hasn't stopped asking me to invite him over for dinner.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Simms (+1) 6

Bro if I mute someone's posts them being quoted shouldn't show up either. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thonking (+0) 3

Getting some ESL Halo vibes today. 200k CSGO tournament screwed up the big screen set up so players at the end of the tables can see the screen.

So this is the fix. 

• WutFace (+0) 1

2 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

I'll be sure to stop living in your mind, soon. Was a nice space to get cozy with. But barring that, it's ironic I'm the salty one, yet I'm not the one blocking other people's responses from my view because I dislike them, lmao. If anything, I endorse it. Someone's projecting more than a hologram, there.

You ruin entire threads with walls of texts talking about bullshit no one really cares about, no idea why anyone even engages you on said topics. I don’t even know you to like or dislike you, it’s literally just about the garbage you love to post. First and last time ever speaking to you, enjoy your shittier Halo games you like to play.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 2
  • Salt (-1) 3

1 minute ago, PLaTaNo said:

You ruin entire threads with walls of texts talking about bullshit no one really cares about, no idea why anyone even engages you on said topics. I don’t even know you to like or dislike you, it’s literally just about the garbage you love to post. First and last time ever speaking to you, enjoy your shittier Halo games you like to play.

People care enough to engage, start, and keep up a proper discussion which really is what matters in the end. Earlier point still stands. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

People care enough to engage, start, and keep up a proper discussion which really is what matters in the end. Earlier point still stands. 

ssBshkn.jpg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1