FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

Shocked to see GMS lose.  Good on Lux, who I had zero expectations of before today.  Might prove to be a lucky break for Rec too as I'm sure they don't want to face GMS again. 

Cool to see Gilkey shining a bit after all this time too.

I do wanna take a moment and say that I fucking LOVE the fact that they have quad streams for the main stage.  Its really great having those up on two monitors and being able to watch everything...when the player names are labeled correctly.

Red Stream

Blue Stream

• Like (+1) 6
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Fire (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Jazzy said:

I do wanna take a moment and say that I fucking LOVE the fact that they have quad streams for the main stage.  Its really great having those up on two monitors and being able to watch everything...when the player names are labeled correctly.

Red Stream

Blue Stream

Wait, they have quad streams?!?!!? Why haven't they been advertising this, this is fantastic!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Wait, they have quad streams?!?!!? Why haven't they been advertising this, this is fantastic!

Yeah i noticed them on the MCC twitch list. Haven't heard about them anywhere else. Last matchup it took them half the first game to label status quo correctly though. 

but remember guys, Shele is only good because of his internet connection

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Jazzy said:

Yeah i noticed them on the MCC twitch list. Haven't heard about them anywhere else. Last matchup it took them half the first game to label status quo correctly though. 

If they had team chat playing with the audio that would create one of the greatest tournament viewing experiences for me. Still glad to see quad view wasn't abandoned forever with H2A.

• Fire (+1) 1

Just now, Noodle said:

If they had team chat playing with the audio that would create one of the greatest tournament viewing experiences for me. Still glad to see quad view wasn't abandoned forever with H2A.

If your computer can handle 3 streams at once i recommend runing at least the audio from the main channel as well. 

5 minutes ago, Frostbite XV2 said:

H3 on the monitor. Saints / Eagles on the laptop. Bravo stream on my phone.

It's a good Sunday.

Friday and Saturday night I was flipping back and forth between classic Halo and Red Wings hockey. It's been fantastic. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

REC is playing LUX for top 3 on the bravo stream right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, FrankTheShow said:

In for a good series boys. 

this did not age well. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

The maps intros are fine and all, but it’s highly annoying missing the first 5-10 seconds of the game. I thought this may get fixed by Sunday, but it’s still going on.

• Like (+1) 5

Now we know for sure we're back

• Like (+1) 4
  • Simms (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

Kinda shocked that Denial fizzled out after Pit CTF. Tox are just so good. 

Also @FrankTheShow that’s definitely my bad. I asked for talent dress code and they said casual and I showed up casual but then I see everyone in blazers LOL. 

• Like (+1) 8

Just now, GoldenboyFTW said:

Also @FrankTheShow that’s definitely my bad. I asked for talent dress code and they said casual and I showed up casual but then I see everyone in blazers LOL. 

That's not your bad man, I also loved that sweatshirt day one, I think it was just everyone had a different definition of casual, I liked the look you and Onset had more than the blazer plus t-shirt combo a-la the old school SC2 days. I'm sure a lot of my "gripes" too are things the average viewer might not even notice, but it's just little things that I think subtly can take away from a broadcast.

Overall though the matches have been great so that's what speaks loudest of all. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GoldenboyFTW said:

Not your fault at all. Yesterday Joe Fries had his hair tied up with a blue blazer and t shirt on - Clutch and Knighty were still wearing sport coats. It's been throughout the weekend so nothing to beat yourself up over.