CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Rumpojec said:

200.gif

4 hours ago, TheSimms said:

Wait, hold up.

Are we saying both P5 and AGL Brad are running the production here? I don’t think there’s been a deeper meme since we got given the Relic remake and advised it was been considered for esports. :D

Lol the classic :) were only operating the ffa and ce broadcast for this one though. Was some awsome games today. 

Wish you were here Simms 

• Upvote (+1) 1

7 hours ago, thefro3po said:

Is that AGL Brad???

7 hours ago, thefro3po said:

Is that AGL Brad???

Yup. He's here. But from what I have been told from Gandhi and other smite guys, he's not AGL Brad anymore. Not sure how to trust that lmao

• Thonking (+0) 1

5 hours ago, TheSimms said:

Wait, hold up.

Are we saying both P5 and AGL Brad are running the production here? I don’t think there’s been a deeper meme since we got given the Relic remake and advised it was been considered for esports. :D

It goes deeper than anyone thought possible. We told them to not go any further, but they wouldn't listen. They kept going. Their desire never put to rest. 

We are now, truly, in THE dankest timeline. 

New day, fresh start boys and girls.

Reset, repair and go again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mentalityy_TLC said:

When do games start today?

11 AM eastern time, 10 AM central time

• Upvote (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CyReN said:

Audio still low for anybody else?

It's ok for me. I talked about this earlier, but, why is there background music when people talk?

Great to see we're getting some in-game names today, at least for the well known pros. More of a nitpick, but I gotta say I do miss the days where pros would have just their gamertag not prefixed by tourney/team stuff (i.e. "Roy" instead of "UGC HC Roy").

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MrKrabs said:

Great to see we're getting some in-game names today, at least for the well known pros. More of a nitpick, but I gotta say I do miss the days where pros would have just their gamertag not prefixed by tourney/team stuff (i.e. "Roy" instead of "UGC HC Roy").

Yesterday on bravo stream pretty much every player had in-game names(without any UGC stuff), so looks like a main stage issue?

5 minutes ago, theslatcher said:

Yesterday on bravo stream pretty much every player had in-game names(without any UGC stuff), so looks like a main stage issue?

Interesting, yeah just checked the B stream and it looks like they're using their normal online gamertags. That would be a fine compromise if they could do that on mainstream.

6 minutes ago, Mr beastw00d said:

Easier said than done, but once you know the order a team's sitting in I don't think they really change for the rest of the tourney. They should take that into account when loading up names on the boxes. This is Microsoft's fault, not UGC's, but it can be worked around.

2 minutes ago, Proto said:

Super impressed with the 2v2 overlay/graphics. Going to make it so much easier for viewers not as familiar with CE to follow and understand. 

2bb0648c6ec0118879f7c450ee180d08.jpg

And people are being pissy about it in twitch chat. @VinnyMendoza wtf bro.

2 minutes ago, Proto said:

Super impressed with the 2v2 overlay/graphics. Going to make it so much easier for viewers not as familiar with CE to follow and understand. 

2bb0648c6ec0118879f7c450ee180d08.jpg

Looking super clean.
What's the link for that stream?

1 minute ago, L377UC3 said:

And people are being pissy about it in twitch chat. 

Everyone should do themselves a favor and watch without Twitch chat. You will be amazed at the difference in enjoyment. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, thefro3po said:

Looking super clean.

Spoiler

• Upvote (+1) 2

Haha "23 kills as a team against Pro's is impressive"

2 minutes ago, thefro3po said:

Looking super clean.

• Upvote (+1) 1