Jump to content
CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Gameplay is glitching and a giant black bar on screen for anyone else?

 

edit: black bar fixed I think

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Joseph said:

Gameplay is glitching and a giant black bar on screen for anyone else?

It's not just you.

FFS. 

Share this post


Link to post

Why is it that UGC a company with way less resources can have a B stream that has CASTERS commentating gameplay but official HCS events couldn’t?

@Tashi Please fix this for whenever the next HCS season is no reason why we shouldn’t have side streams casted.

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like they used today to test out their stream lol. Everything seems to be better now so hopefully when it gets into good matches sat night into sunday it doesnt go to shit again.

Share this post


Link to post

Players getting messages and Friend Requests from the GT "iAmGay4Evadur" during the match. :walshy:

  • Simms (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Getting XBL messages on stream in 2019. We're CoD4 NATS now boys. 

  • Fire (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, thdyingbreed said:

Why is it that UGC a company with way less resources can have a B stream that has CASTERS commentating gameplay but official HCS events couldn’t?

@Tashi Please fix this for whenever the next HCS season is no reason why we shouldn’t have side streams casted.

Tashi is too busy manually banning accounts that are able to message people on LAN. 

  • Simms (+1) 3
  • Toxic (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post

Tuned into to see people standing still on heretic. Good to be back.

Share this post


Link to post

Props to the guy changing the aspect ratio every minute or two. You the real mvp

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, FireAtWill said:

I have been of the grid for some time...but are Mikwen going to start working at 343? If so...amazing news.

 

 

 

1 hour ago, theslatcher said:

Isn't the company Walshy works at in Seattle too? Also Bungie.

The Halo Community Update that came out yesterday mentioned the forming of a new Halo Pro Team, so I would say it seems likely that Mikwen is taking a position at 343.

  • Upvote (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

 

The Halo Community Update that came out yesterday mentioned the forming of a new Halo Pro Team, so I would say it seems likely that Mikwen is taking a position at 343.

:-)

 

 

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Simms (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

this audio is awful. I cant hear goldenboy yet walshy is so loud it hurts my ears. good first series though

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Craneteam said:

this audio is awful. I cant hear goldenboy yet walshy is so loud it hurts my ears. good first series though

At the start Goldenboy's volume was the one being OP.

Share this post


Link to post

One more thing... is there a particular reason they're using "UGC Red" and "UGC Blue" tags?  I missed the first part of the stream :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Trespa5s said:

One more thing... is there a particular reason they're using "UGC Red" and "UGC Blue" tags?  I missed the first part of the stream :( 

Setup time, I guess.

 

Also, I like that a highlight is a failed instasplode followed by a standard kill.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, theslatcher said:

Setup time, I guess.

Fair to a point, but once rosters locked they should have have made profiles for all the players, and then it's just a copy/paste thing.  Even if you only do it for the "stream" stations, it makes stuff SO much easier to follow than just having generic tags. 

 

3 minutes ago, theslatcher said:

Also, I like that a highlight is a failed instasplode followed by a standard kill.

I'll take organic highlights from the even over the same 10-12 highlights they played for the entirety of H5. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Craneteam said:

I see we still have the strip club lighting for the desk

dCmxF6p.png

Are you watching through mixer? Because those are not the colors I'm getting on twitch.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Trespa5s said:

One more thing... is there a particular reason they're using "UGC Red" and "UGC Blue" tags?  I missed the first part of the stream :( 

I imagine following callouts for specific one shot players would be annoying af.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post

Joe Fries and Legion casting now. Perfect. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.