CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

Does anyone know if shotzzy and renegade are going to STL? I'm really interested in how they do at a tournament in older halos.

6 minutes ago, Exidrion said:

Does anyone know if shotzzy and renegade are going to STL? I'm really interested in how they do at a tournament in older halos.

Doesn't seem like it, Shotzzy has streamed some h3 though where he jumped from flag to R1 on Narrows flawlessly.

4 hours ago, theslatcher said:

Doesn't seem like it, Shotzzy has streamed some h3 though where he jumped from flag to R1 on Narrows flawlessly.

H3 has been out for 11 years and I still can't hit that jump more than once in a blue moon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Frostbite XV2 said:

H3 has been out for 11 years and I still can't hit that jump more than once in a blue moon.

I can't make the bottom gold to top gold jump on Guardian unless I have on my MLG headband and like a gallon of Dr. Pepper in my stomach. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hully said:

I can't make the bottom gold to top gold jump on Guardian unless I have on my MLG headband and like a gallon of Dr. Pepper in my stomach. 

That jump is just busted on mcc. That jump was so easy on 360 and now its harder than s1 to s2 on guardian. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Frostbite XV2 said:

It’s pretty embarrassing how much I’ve played halo 3 and still not made that that jump.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gold said:

It’s pretty embarrassing how much I’ve played halo 3 and still not made that that jump.  

Its actually really easy if you go try it in a custom game. Just nade jump really instead of jumping off the cannon. There are some more interesting jumps on Narrows like the invisible ledges above the entrance to power up on both sides that I'm surprised nobody ever uses

15 hours ago, Frostbite XV2 said:

Wrong one, Shotzzy naded himself to R1 from flag, which I just tested and it's actually really easy to pull off(from both sides), but it leaves you with no shields(and obv your nade makes a noise), the mancannon jump however is pretty slippery.

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure if anyone does this still. But would anyone be willing to help me out by watching my film with me? I’ve been struggling so much in solo matchmaking right now and I’m having a hard time breaking down exactly what I’m doing wrong.  

South Korea is an absolute detriment to my ability to solo queue Team Hardcore on MCC so if anyone would like to play, message me. DiRtY PLaTaNo.

Big Texan boot camp going on right now. Swift Kill and Rammy’s team, GMS is there (or at least Gab and Goofy), Zildjian’s team, along with some other big Texas names. Come check us out

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • WutFace (+0) 1

1 hour ago, Proto said:

BAH GAWD - THAT'S - THAT'S TRIPLE H'S MUSIC! STATUS QUO CAME TO PLAY!

Motörhead always gets an upvote from me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Proto said:

BAH GAWD - THAT'S - THAT'S TRIPLE H'S MUSIC! STATUS QUO CAME TO PLAY!

I was not ready to play the game :wutface:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

i know online is the most frustrating thing ever - i was on high ping and low speeds the entire time i competed in halo 3 - but this is the most exciting halo has been in a long time for me. im loving every second WATCHING these tournaments. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 4