CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

Just now, sShenanigansss said:

do they ban people who afk or nah, it's beyond tilting

Idk about 343 themselves, but Xbox does.  I just report as "unsporting behaviour" and put "afk' in the comment box. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So here's where we hit some issues.  

Tox just won game 5.  However, that was after Instinct went up 2-1 (which would be a series win in a BO3 like it's supposed to be).  The bracket has already been updated to show Instinct got the win.  

I'd like to think that UGC would honour the agreement between the teams and change the bracket to reflect that Tox actually won, but this might get spicy. 

Edit:  Looks like they did honour it, the bracket has been updated. 

3 minutes ago, Trespa5s said:

Tox just won game 5.  However, that was after Instinct went up 2-1 (which would be a series win in a BO3 like it's supposed to be).  The bracket has already been updated to show Instinct got the win.  

I'd like to think that UGC would honour the agreement between the teams and change the bracket to reflect that Tox actually won, but this might get spicy. 

They did.
All of Instinct said they wouldn't play otherwise.

Just now, thefro3po said:

They did.
All of Instinct said they wouldn't play otherwise.

Yea I just saw the bracket and edited my post.  It's good to see they allowed them to do that. 

Can ya stop being with your families for the holidays and come play some damn Halo? C’mon, support the troops smfh.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Llamaas said:

Sheles host is as tropical as they can get.

It’s almost like Shele is a decent player who’s connection gives him an advantage that turns into wins.. :lxthul:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Salt (-1) 1

Those clips are things I've seen the host get away with on LAN.. there is no doubt host has extra survival abilities. However, I like how they used the old gamebattles approach of giving host to the player farthest from everyone else on the other team. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

50 minutes ago, Llamaas said:

This was infuriating to watch lol. 

6 minutes ago, Knighty Knight said:

Those clips are things I've seen the host get away with on LAN.. there is no doubt host has extra survival abilities. However, I like how they used the old gamebattles approach of giving host to the player farthest from everyone else on the other team. 

I alwys thought that was dumb. Enemy team should always pick who hosts or at least have a strike on one player (or two players in 4v4). 

16 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

absolutely! i'll message you the link and anyone else who is interested. more customs the better

Could I get that link as well?

3 hours ago, Llamaas said:

There's no way I could handle playing on that, the amount of pure rage that would flow through me...

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Trespa5s said:

Edit:  Looks like they did honour it, the bracket has been updated. 

Last time Neighbor & co. did that they got a warning to not do it again.

7 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

Knighty... :wutface: Nades take 7 seconds to come out on LAN? Host lags through two headshots bottom of a base on LAN? I've had quite a bit of H3 LAN experience, and not one time did I see anything remotely close to what is shown in those two clips... C'mon, bruh. :lxthul:

1 hour ago, theslatcher said:

Last time Neighbor & co. did that they got a warning to not do it again.

Neighbor isn't a two time Halo World Champ... :lxthul:

No matter how much I wish he was. :mj: