CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Riddler said:

I would much rather see 10 100,000 tournaments over 1 1 million dollar tournament. 

I know this wasn't meant literally, no way in hell would we get 10. But 3 100k tourny's and a 250k final all run by MLG on H3 would be unreal

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

this is shele on his alt, lol. he's teaming with aries, str8sick and commonly. this is the content ive been waiting for! i'm keeping my eyes out on this kid

I love the intro with Snip3down talking about the last clip in the video and then watching the build up to that shit LMAO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Knighty Knight said:

There's a discord. I'll PM the link

Thank you my good man, also leave instructions on how to PM via mobile since it’s been around 4, going on 5, years that’ve posted on forums LOL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Knighty Knight said:

There's a discord. I'll PM the link

Room in there for some rusties?

• Simms (+1) 1

Every time I see Shele on pro streams he's donging on them.  If I had a dollar for every time Eric blamed his connection or whatever for getting destroyed in a 1v1 ...

• Fire (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

14 minutes ago, valaea said:

Every time I see Shele on pro streams he's donging on them.  If I had a dollar for every time Eric blamed his connection or whatever for getting destroyed in a 1v1 ...

Can confirm Shele is a warrior. He's from BC. It's definitely not his 'fault', and he obviously is a really decent player; but, to say that and not also admit that his connection does do a lot of work for him is disingenuous. I know you didn't say any of that, it's just a general vibe I get when people talk about Shele. He is a good player, but his connection does things for him that put him at an obvious advantage. 

18 minutes ago, thefro3po said:

lol
Great clip to start your morning.

https://twitter.com/Lunchbox/status/1075926314832551936

EDIT: fuck how do you embed tweets?

like this..

https://twitter.com/KnightysKnight/status/1075448538153304064 

nvm.. i have no idea

34 minutes ago, valaea said:

the host can definitely have a huge effect but most of the time it's just complaining. if shele plays like he usually does online... on LAN he'll be fine

2 hours ago, Trajan said:

Room in there for some rusties?

absolutely! i'll message you the link and anyone else who is interested. more customs the better

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Knighty Knight said:

like this..

https://twitter.com/KnightysKnight/status/1075448538153304064 

nvm.. i have no idea

the host can definitely have a huge effect but most of the time it's just complaining. if shele plays like he usually does online... on LAN he'll be fine

absolutely! i'll message you the link and anyone else who is interested. more customs the better

Like this:

:simms:

• Fire (+1) 5
  • Toxic (+1) 2
  • Thonking (+0) 1

Rise and shine gamers, let’s get this ezxp. Also, I can’t solo queue and find a game by myself, halp.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 2

Just now, thefro3po said:

Anything in particular you did there?

Nah, just copy & paste, if it doesn't work try refreshing the site either normally or with ctrl+F5.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

this is shele on his alt, lol. he's teaming with aries, str8sick and commonly. this is the content ive been waiting for! i'm keeping my eyes out on this kid

Feels like 08/09 content. Lmfaoooo fucking wild. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Toxic (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, theslatcher said:

Nah, just copy & paste, if it doesn't work try refreshing the site either normally or with ctrl+F5.

It's a Christmas miracle!!!

I heard them talking about this over in the Infinite thread.

Black undersuits
4player split screen
Halo Reach customization
etc
https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/12/20/halo-infinite-confirms-4-player-split-screens-halo-reach-customization-and-more?fbclid=IwAR2retOVDrHsbU5ZzCtscZSIVczfCmIohdlh1Y12WCLkTdL-yI3ITpsM3Rw

7 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

What about room for trash cans? I do ok on occasions I suppose. 

You love to see it.