CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

Just now, Wonderboy said:

Only another year til infinite

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully we get some news about a beta in the anniversary update on November 5th.  I can't imagine them  not doing a beta, and if it gets too far into next year it'll be too late to make any meaningful changes.  Ideally they announce it during the update and it happens either over the winter or early spring (before E3 anyway). 

Going to guess that the beta would probably occur the same way Halo 5's did; available in the MCC options menu for the last two weeks of December and the first week of January.

2 minutes ago, S0UL FLAME said:

Going to guess that the beta would probably occur the same way Halo 5's did; available in the MCC options menu for the last two weeks of December and the first week of January.

That makes the most sense, but the beta for H5 was announced at the E3 of 2014 before MCC had even launched.  We haven't even heard a mouse fart about Infinite multiplayer so far. 

2 minutes ago, Trespa5s said:

We haven't even heard a mouse fart about Infinite multiplayer so far. 

Yes.

So don't get your hopes up.

7 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

:lxthul:

Nothing to do with the casting lol I just can't handle watching that game anymore for some reason

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Snipe Three said:

Nothing to do with the casting lol I just can't handle watching that game anymore for some reason

Yeah I know. It was rough. I missed all of the Halo 3 finals!

Just noticed there's an inside Xbox tomorrow so there's the potential for some news on MCC.  Wouldn't exactly call it likely, but it's something.

Also, XO19 is mid November so maybe some Infinite beta news during that?   

On 9/21/2019 at 11:38 PM, FeaR said:

Do yourselves a favor. Stop trying to make Halo a career. It's cringe as fuck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh, and I'm 6'4 and fully fucking tatted.

:rekt::rekt::rekt:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 2
  • Toxic (+1) 1

I think 343 have said something to this effect in the past but I'm not going to cite this so take it with a grain of salt:

There is not going to be an Infinite beta like there was for 5. They will continue to use the framework they have set up for the MCC flight program, for multiple, small incremental betas. Obviously these will still be beta builds, but I would be surprised if there was a psudo-open beta like the H5 beta in the near future. Maybe we'll see something around E3 2020 but until then any gameplay will be very selective and possibly covered by NDAs (though we know there are some people who have already played a bit under strict NDAs).

5 minutes ago, Aidan5806 said:

I think 343 have said something to this effect in the past but I'm not going to cite this so take it with a grain of salt:

There is not going to be an Infinite beta like there was for 5. They will continue to use the framework they have set up for the MCC flight program, for multiple, small incremental betas. Obviously these will still be beta builds, but I would be surprised if there was a psudo-open beta like the H5 beta in the near future. Maybe we'll see something around E3 2020 but until then any gameplay will be very selective and possibly covered by NDAs (though we know there are some people who have already played a bit under strict NDAs).

OH SHIT I must have missed that when they announced it.  I found what you meant though. 

Would y'all rather have the flighting tests we have now or a open beta for Halo Infinite :)

2 minutes ago, FeaR said:

Would y'all rather have the flighting tests we have now or a open beta for Halo Infinite :)

What flighting tests? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Proto said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh, and I'm 6'4 and fully fucking tatted.

:rekt::rekt::rekt:

So you're going by "Proto" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 2

You can say that I was born to be a TeamBeyond Moderater. I catch a glimpse of copypasta, the adrenaline starts pumping. A whiff of drama, I snap into duty. My fellow forum posters call for a ban, I erase that motherfucker from the history books of this forum. There is no emote I won’t code, no ban I won’t give, no forum laws I won’t overlook, and no order I won’t obey to make @CyReNhappy, And if you become his problem, well, I’m sorry to say that I’ll become yours

• Like (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Craneteam said:

So you're going by "Proto" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at Hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata.. only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camel's ass.

Shit's disgusting bro, get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something.

Peace.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TeeJaY said:

No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at Hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata.. only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camel's ass.

Shit's disgusting bro, get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something.

Peace.

Image result for family guy rocky dennis gif

That is amazing.

Also it should be called "body disrespect slayer" smh

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly got lucky my team was shooting for me. Hope all you guise been well :3 <3.

• Upvote (+1) 1