CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

There should be a tournament with no comms. Just to see how good teams are straight up. Kinda annoying that the optimal way to play is a headache inducing jumble of noises from 4 people. Let's see people play solely off their own awareness. Would be godly.

Yeah and they could stand folders up in between stations like when you take tests in elementary school so no screen peeking!

• Fire (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

There should be a tournament with no comms. Just to see how good teams are straight up. Kinda annoying that the optimal way to play is a headache inducing jumble of noises from 4 people. Let's see people play solely off their own awareness. Would be godly.

Why do you guys do this lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 5

32 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Nothing says Best Team like barriers between teamwork.

• Like (+1) 9

1 hour ago, My Namez BEAST said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611356f3c21ceeafe9fca

• Like (+1) 1

Take it a step further. 

Let’s blindfold all the players and see how good they really are without being able to rely on their eye sight. Now that would be godly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Jeez BO7 is ridiculous for H5 doubles. Should have been BO5. I can’t believe we just watched 7 games of that and now we get another BO7 bracket reset.

• Like (+1) 1

Dude it hurt so much to realize that was a bracket reset. I just wanted to watch the finals for 4v4 lol

edit: Thanks for not making us wait through another bo7

• Like (+1) 2

There is something bitterly lonely about this post that made me a bit sad  :(

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 2

There should be a tournament with no hands. Just to see how good teams are straight up. Kinda annoying that the optimal way to play is a carpel tunnel inducing motion of fingers. Let's see people play solely off their own elbows and feet. Would be godly. 

• Like (+1) 4

why the hell did they put this H5 doubles in the middle of the H3 4v4. Talk about momentum killer. Jesus H5 is still haunting the good thing we had going. 

• Like (+1) 3

There should be a tournament with no consoles. Just to see how good teams are straight up. Kinda annoying that the optimal way to play is a using a console to play a game. Let's see people play solely using intense staring. Would be godly. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Like some kind of.... Free For All?

• Simms (+1) 3
  • Fire (+1) 1

There should be a forum with no memes. Just to see how good forum posters are straight up. Kinda annoying that the optimal way to post is a eye ache inducing jumble of images from 1 poster. Let's see people post solely off their own knowledge and writing skills. Would be godly.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Toxic (+1) 1

There should be a Halo with no shooting. Just to see how good teams are straight up. Kinda annoying that the optimal way to play is a headache inducing jumble of bullets from 8 people. Let's see people play solely off their own melees. Would be godly.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Fire (+1) 1

The H5 2v2 actually had a double Game 7 Grand Finals.  Thank god they moved it to Bravo to get the 4v4 finals going. 

Incredible Game 7 and overall awesome series. Congrats to Lux Gaming

• Like (+1) 2

Damn, this has gotta be one of the most unexpected wins in competitive halo for a LONG time. I don’t think anyone thought Lux would be the ones taking home the trophy. They’re some of the hardest grinders in the game though, so very much deserved.

• Fire (+1) 1

First H3 event win for Gilkey, Gabriel, RyaNoob and Goofy right?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, logan said:

First H3 event win for Gilkey, Gabriel, RyaNoob and Goofy right?

Believe so - outside of combine FFA wins for Ryanoob I believe - first actual 4v4 Halo 3 win for all the players

• Like (+1) 2