Jump to content
CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

All Stars (Snipedown, Pistola, Eco, Frosty) playing now on the C stream

 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Proto said:

All Stars (Snipedown, Pistola, Eco, Frosty) playing now on the C stream

 

its cool having frosty back but odd not seeing him on tox

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

having the stream muted and listening with the h3 soundtrack makes these fights feel epic

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/3/2019 at 11:37 AM, TheSimms said:

 

Dont know why its quoting u

 

48 teams for h3 hype. 

Share this post


Link to post

Man, I chose the wrong time to tune in. No gameplay on any of the 3 streams for 30+ minutes

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, V1E said:

Man, I chose the wrong time to tune in. No gameplay on any of the 3 streams for 30+ minutes

Tomorrow there's the H5 and CE events kicking off (plus I'm assuming some FFA stuff on stream) so hopefully they find a way to fill some of these gaps.  

Share this post


Link to post

Less than 5 minute Narrows CTF game is not something you see very often

Share this post


Link to post

Big time matchup starting very shortly. 

Snipedown/Pistola/Eco/Frosty (Goldmembers now - changed from All Stars) vs Ryanoob/Goofy/Gabriel/Gilkey (Lux Gaming)

 

Share this post


Link to post

Why are team names changing? It doesn't really stop me from following since I recognize the players but its pretty weird and probably confusing for any new or unfamiliar viewer

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Snipe Three said:

Why are team names changing? It doesn't really stop me from following since I recognize the players but its pretty weird and probably confusing for any new or unfamiliar viewer

Sponsorships, or lack thereof.

Share this post


Link to post

The team name changing has been odd - not sure what's going on.

And Lux with a fairly easy 3-0 over Goldmembers

Share this post


Link to post

Network difficulties on the bravo stream will cause this Aspire vs InControl match to be played on the main stage.

In other news, I got to be the observer AND cast for H3 for the first time today over on the bravo stream. I picked the stream’s POV for the 1st and 3rd matches today, and casted the 2nd match. It was a total thrill and I can’t wait to do it again. 

This weekend is off to an awesome start. I hope you guys get a chance to check out the H1 tournament tomorrow. Scrubtwista and I will be casting it all day. Come show us some love!

Edit: Right after hitting send, they e sat back down again. Tune into the Bravo stream and I’ll run the switcher :)

Edit again: Nevermind. XBL is having issues and the match will be played offline :(

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Fire (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Pools so far with Aspire vs Incontrol still to play tonight

4acce628d8866494b2095f73d58b50cf.png

39d2cbf5219138b17a556b7d4cffa978.png

a7c7b1b539fe345f43af3fb50fa185f7.png

8ff7f470712f3d4b53ffae0598c4f663.png

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Why did they end the stream if there are still matches being played on the stream station? Can I get a facebook live phone stream? 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Riddler said:

Why did they end the stream if there are still matches being played on the stream station? Can I get a facebook live phone stream? 

Going off what HardWay said, I guess there was issues with XBL.  Probably didn't want to hold things up this late at night if they weren't sure when they were gonna play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Trespa5s said:

Going off what HardWay said, I guess there was issues with XBL.  Probably didn't want to hold things up this late at night if they weren't sure when they were gonna play. 

issues with xbl doesnt seem like it would be a problem for streaming. u either can't play the game because live servers are down, or you can. the venue internet is what affects streaming

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

What a disappointing performance from Snipedown and co. Hope they bounce back tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post

XBL is currently down, and MCC does not let you sign on and play the game unless you sign into your XBL account - hence the issues

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Riddler said:

issues with xbl doesnt seem like it would be a problem for streaming. u either can't play the game because live servers are down, or you can. the venue internet is what affects streaming

What? XBL is down, meaning they  can't play games because as far as I know they still need a live connection.

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Riddler said:

issues with xbl doesnt seem like it would be a problem for streaming. u either can't play the game because live servers are down, or you can. the venue internet is what affects streaming

It wouldn't affect the streaming, but if you have no idea when you're going to be able to play the games (because they were having issues playing due to XBL), it doesn't make sense to keep any more talent/staff there than necessary at 9pm when it could be an hour or more before it's played if was even tonight at all. 

 

EDIT:  Looks it wasn't that ridiculous after all.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.