CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

12 hours ago, Proto said:

What Snipedown pulled off is absurdly impressive. To transition to a new game/play in a large tournament with top tier teams for a "secondary" game (secondary since Halo is his primary game/job) and place second - incredible feat.

And he did it with a controller, against mostly KBM players. Man's a monster.

• Like (+1) 5

Snip3down pulling a 2gre/Walshy. Good for him. Also pretty crazy that he was the only player outright invited. The other teams were invited through their orgs.

• Like (+1) 1

New video I think you guys might enjoy.  I worked on this with Paradise Halo (I researched/wrote the script, he did everything else).  Turned out really well so give it a watch!  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

Wow, Ace absolutely destroyed someone at lift.

Loving the content from all of Halo's creators. I don't remember a time where there has been this much quality editing going on. We're really stepping it up in hopes that Infinite doesn't launch like MCC and we are catapulted back into the spotlight. Nice job Paradise and @Trespa5s

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Knighty Knight said:

Wow, Ace absolutely destroyed someone at lift.

Loving the content from all of Halo's content creators. I don't remember a time where there has been this much quality editing going on. We're really stepping it up in hopes that Infinite doesn't launch like MCC and we are catapulted back into the spotlight. Nice job Paradise and @Trespa5s

Thanks!  Glad you enjoyed it. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, RTSxRagnarok said:

And he did it with a controller, against mostly KBM players. Man's a monster.

doesnt it have aim assist with controller? im more impressed with people who own in cs go with controller on pc, no aim assist

21 minutes ago, boogerman said:

doesnt it have aim assist with controller? im more impressed with people who own in cs go with controller on pc, no aim assist

I'm more impressed with people who own in Pac Man, original arcade.

On 8/3/2019 at 9:52 PM, Proto said:

What Snipedown pulled off is absurdly impressive. To transition to a new game/play in a large tournament with top tier teams for a "secondary" game (secondary since Halo is his primary game/job) and place second - incredible feat.

Pro Halo has honestly put out some of the best talent in the gaming industry, no doubt. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, boogerman said:

Theres people who play CS GO with a controller?

10 hours ago, boogerman said:

It has some - just like any game, especially on PC when using a controller - but it seems like Apex has less than most games out there. Someone else could probably speak to this in greater detail. 

13 hours ago, boogerman said:

I don't even think it's possible to turn it off. Which is weird, because it was in Titanfall 2.

This is so dope. Wish it was happening closer to MCC PC though. Convince some people to hop on just to screw around in their old custom modes and maps. 

• Like (+1) 2

Second place with gamepad against kbm players ? That is a huge statement. And spit to the face of all ppl who look down on console esports. Haha, this made my day.

I don't like Snipedown very much, but he is a fighter. Respect.

• Like (+1) 5

Walshy to Red Bull is awesome - happy for him and hopefully it will lead to some more Red Bull involvement with Halo.

Now let's admire 2 things related to Walshy on this casual August Wednesday - one, his 2nd Halo 2 Montage - one of the best montages ever made

And his original custom Red Bull headphones :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Image result for walshy halo 2

• Like (+1) 3

Do you guys think Ninja got a 5year/10 million a year or a 10year/5 million a year deal?

On 8/3/2019 at 7:52 PM, Proto said:

Yeah  really awesome to see and glad he made a huge splash in another game. Uh......Apex is now his primary game....REC Halo no longer exists according to Eric's stream today.   Doesn't know if RoyBox and Ola are done either. 

Which one of you fine gentlemen would like to help me bridge the gap between 40 to 50 in Team Hardcore on H3? Solo searching is just Hell at this point.