FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, Hard Way said:

If the possibility of the Ogres vs Patch/Legend doesn't get you pumped, you're not a real Halo fan. This would be the biggest showdown in Halo that I can ever recall.

Still waiting on Vince and Johnson's rematch. Clash of the titans.

What settings are pro players using with the new horizontal/vertical and acceleration options?

23 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Still waiting on Vince and Johnson's rematch. Clash of the titans.

Would be like the 1 seed playing the worst team in open bracket. Wouldn't even be close smh 

If the Ogres attend it would be awesome if UGC could stream some exhibition matches with the Ogres dunking on some current Halo pros in CE. It would be fun to watch and be great for CE’s exposure.

Lunch took over that game to even the series with GMS. Put up 16/4/7 and I don't think he missed in the last 2 minutes. 

Elamite was talking about how Lunch could possibly get hotter than anyone else, and the footage synced w/ that statement perfectly.

Roybox out. Shame. Unfortunate to draw GMS so soon. Wish it was double elim.

The Red Bull stream has been super comfy, hope they do more of these. Very relaxed atmosphere and high quality Halo.

• Like (+1) 1

Congrats to penguin and trippey. They really showed up seemed completely unstoppable. 

Rough last game for snip3down as well 2-12. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him with numbers like those. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/14/2019 at 6:26 AM, MUSE_iC said:

Congrats to penguin and trippey. They really showed up seemed completely unstoppable. 

Rough last game for snip3down as well 2-12. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him with numbers like those. 

Forget numbers when a team is hot. It's rarely you doing anything wrong at that point - it's just the other team doing everything right. 

Ace also had less than 5 assists that series - 0 in game 3. :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Humpflung said:

Anybody know fantasy's gamertag?

FFantvsy

Who plans on being at UGC in September??? I believe I’m competing there, hope I get to meet some of you dirtbags I’ve been complaining about Halo with for the past few years ❤️.

• Fire (+1) 1

17 hours ago, PLaTaNo said:

Who plans on being at UGC in September??? I believe I’m competing there, hope I get to meet some of you dirtbags I’ve been complaining about Halo with for the past few years ❤️.

Wish I could my friend I’ve been to the last couple but unfortunately I have a friend’s wedding which conflicts :(

I’m tryna grind all day if anyone wants to play, tryna break into the 40’s today and I’m a 37. DiRtY PLaTaNo is my tag, holla.

On 7/19/2019 at 1:24 AM, Zavehi said:

WellinformedRealisticGoat-max-1mb.gif

Even Halo 4 wasnt this bad

• Like (+1) 1

This is the longest gap between new Halo games ever, and we still have over a year to go.

At least they let the real Halo games get on HCS for the meantime which is honestly the biggest breath of fresh air in years. Even if Infinite blows we at least got to play and watch some damn good Halo again for a while. Just imagine if they tried to run H5 for five years straight lmao.

• Like (+1) 4

On 7/20/2019 at 4:12 AM, Bad Dub said:

Really need Infinite :mj:

To not have sprint

• Like (+1) 5
  • Upvote (+1) 1

On 7/19/2019 at 3:04 AM, PLaTaNo said:

Look for me. I’ll be casting H1. Looking forward to meeting you!

4 hours ago, Shekkles said:

To not have sprint

At this point I don't even care if it does. We just need a new Halo game. I don't understand how this gap has happened but its killing this franchise.