• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

So is Shottzy just playing for fun?

They are competing under the team name Infinite. Shotzzy, Bubu, Falcated, Tusk

1 hour ago, Pulsar said:

Who is Eco teaming with?

Team Name GMS: Eco, Goofy, Gabriel, & Fantasy

4 minutes ago, thdyingbreed said:

So uh when is the next event? Tbh I only follow casually at this point.

Dreamhack Dallas from May 31st - June 2nd. 

6 hours ago, Frostbite XV2 said:

Just realized Shotzzy plays southpaw and I am disgusted

My friend just made the switch. Spring jumps are really easy with it. If I remember correctly, jump is A and crouch is B with southpaw which means to spring jump you just push both buttons with one finger and release them at the same time.

4 minutes ago, Silos said:

My friend just made the switch. Spring jumps are really easy with it. If I remember correctly, jump is A and crouch is B with southpaw which means to spring jump you just push both buttons with one finger and release them at the same time.

I thought Southpaw was 100% just a stick layout.  Aim with left, move with right thumbstick.

24 minutes ago, TiberiusAudley said:

I thought Southpaw was 100% just a stick layout.  Aim with left, move with right thumbstick.

I was under that impression as well until my friend clarified it for me. I just double checked the button layout in H5.

LT - Shoot
RT - Grenade
LB - Melee
RB - Thrust

LS - Sprint
RS - Aim

Y - Switch weapon
X - Reload
A - Jump
B - Crouch

For what it's worth, I tried spring jumping like this, I could maybe hit it once every ten tries before, I'm fairly consistent with barely any practice on this layout. I messed up my description of what you do though, you pretty much roll your finger releasing crouch and hitting jump right after.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/24/2019 at 12:51 AM, Vintvge said:

They are competing under the team name Infinite. Shotzzy, Bubu, Falcated, Tusk

I saw that, I'm asking is he just playing this event for fun? I thought he had made the full switch to COD?

3 hours ago, TheSimms said:

Please god give us some news or something

It’s been so dry that there’s an indepth conversation about vibration in the MCC thread. 

• Simms (+1) 1

1 hour ago, darkstar said:

It’s been so dry that there’s an indepth conversation about vibration in the MCC thread. 

Discussions don't happen in the MCC thread, just lots of screaming... 

13 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

I saw that, I'm asking is he just playing this event for fun? I thought he had made the full switch to COD?

Correct, he turns 18 in May and has indicated that after this event he is going back to CoD. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

18 hours ago, TiberiusAudley said:

Its always been a button layout that swapped the triggers. I haven't actually played it in newer titles since I swapped to bumper jumper in H3 so now that we can swap triggers on their own I might try going back but if it swaps other unrelated stuff these days I'm kinda surprised. Always had to swap back for H2 though since I just can't wrap my head around the button combos with RT to shoot for some reason after learning it the other way lol

4 hours ago, Snipe Three said:

Its always been a button layout that swapped the triggers. I haven't actually played it in newer titles since I swapped to bumper jumper in H3 so now that we can swap triggers on their own I might try going back but if it swaps other unrelated stuff these days I'm kinda surprised. Always had to swap back for H2 though since I just can't wrap my head around the button combos with RT to shoot for some reason after learning it the other way lol

I remember Kampy said he plays with the triggers swapped because it made it way easier to double shot back in OG H2 and just never went back after.  

6 hours ago, Commander Eagle said:

Fantasy said GMS has dropped Goofy for someone else. Didn’t say who, but said it was strictly business :D

Suddoth2 making a comeback.

On 4/26/2019 at 2:56 AM, Trespa5s said:

I remember Kampy said he plays with the triggers swapped because it made it way easier to double shot back in OG H2 and just never went back after.  

Whatever happened to Kampy? He was one of my favourite Halo personalities/content creators. We've literally not had anyone as good as him since he left.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheSimms said:

Whatever happened to Kampy? He was one of my favourite Halo personalities/content creators. We've literally not had anyone as good as him since he left.

IIRC taking a break and got IRL stuff came up.

3 hours ago, TheSimms said:

He was incredible. Halo took a major hit when he started this extended break..