Favorite Halo 2

First Competitive Halo:  H2/3

Least Played Halo: Halo 5 

Favourite Gun:  CE Magnum/H2 BR

Favourite Map: Lockout/Midship

Favourite Pro:  Ogre 2

• Upvote (+1) 1

First Halo: Halo CE

Favorite Halo: Halo CE (campaing) Halo 5 (pvp)

First Competitive Halo:  H2A

Least Played Halo: Halo 2

Favourite Gun:  Halo 5 H2 BR

Favourite Map: Plaza

Favourite Pro:  Ola

59 minutes ago, shazbot said:

Hey, Beyond…looong time lurker and I figure it's finally time to say hello. I’ve been working on a way of hoping to help grow grassroots Halo, the HCS scene, and content creators, all the while still celebrating our classic roots. It’s an app called Turf and it aggregates and promotes select content across YouTube, Twitch, and Twitter and brings it all to one spot. HCS Grassroots partners, along with current and former pros, will be featured when they're streaming, hosting tournaments, and posting new content.

I've made a conscious decision to link out to the content and not play it through the app itself--so it'll open say, Twitch, if you tapped on a clip that's from there--so that it can be supported through the channel it was posted on, liked, subscribed, retweeted, etc. Maybe this experience can be improved upon in the future.

Some of what is brought in to the app is done so automatically, but there is also a bit of manual work at this stage. There's a bunch of content I'm still working on bringing in today--especially the pre-2011 Tournaments--and that could definitely use all your help! Feel free to post up anything you think should be there and pardon the dust.

It's a bit early stage...there hasn't been anyone else testing this out yet so I'm not sure what's going to happen under more users...and there will be bugs. Just wanted to get it out to everyone here first and see if it resonates in the community.  And if it does, we can help build it up together. Thanks and hope you enjoy it.

I got the app, and it seems pretty cool, I'll definitely pay attention to it. Since it seems that you are just going with a place that combines all media, I would suggest adding a place for any articles or text-based media that get written, although I know that there probably isn't many being written now. This would include 343 posts like the community updates, any articles on tournament results or roster announcements, or just anything text-based and not a video like AMAs that could happen on reddit.

• Like (+1) 1

First Halo: Halo 1

Favorite Halo: Halo 3

First Competitive Halo: Watched Halo 2. First Played Online Halo 3

Least Played Halo: Halo 4

Favorite Gun: H2 BR

Favorite Map: Midship

Favorite Pro: Walshy 

11 minutes ago, andregr said:

I got the app, and it seems pretty cool, I'll definitely pay attention to it. Since it seems that you are just going with a place that combines all media, I would suggest adding a place for any articles or text-based media that get written, although I know that there probably isn't many being written now. This would include 343 posts like the community updates, any articles on tournament results or roster announcements, or just anything text-based and not a video like AMAs that could happen on reddit.

Definitely looking into adding news/other updates...and I hadn't thought of AMAs! Thanks for checking it out and the feedback, much appreciated.

First Halo: Combat Evolved

Favorite Halo: Custom Edition

First Competitive Halo: Halo 3

Least Played Halo: Halo 2

Favorite Gun: GoldPro DMR (Zero Bloom 4sk)

Favorite Map: Chill Out

Favorite Pro: Walshy

40 minutes ago, CyReN said:

Love hearing @Tsquared casting again:fire:

So, glad they let him out of jail to cast.
Miss T2's insight and perspective on the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Congrats to Therapy Works!

GG's to everyone that played this weekend.

• Like (+1) 1

First Halo: Halo 2

Favorite Halo: Halo Combat Evolved

First Competitive Halo: Halo 3

Least Played Halo: Halo 5

Favorite Gun: CE Plasma Rifle

Favorite Map: Chillout 

Favorite Pro: Naded

Watching Walshy, Goldenboy, and the Gamers Outreach crew debate cereals is actually pretty funny.
Although I am disappointed there's no Waffle Crisp #greatestcerealofalltime
But Cinnamon Toast Crunch does run a close second.

EDIT:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have the screenshot and/or link to the tweet of Hecz telling Reiku78 that small brained people have small brain thoughts or something like that? It used to be someone's sig and it cracked me up.

• Toxic (+1) 1

First Halo: 1

Favorite Halo: 1

First Competitive Halo: 2

Least Played Halo: Wars 2

Favorite Gun: Sniper

Favorite Map: Green room on Damnation

Favorite Pro: Terry15

2 hours ago, thefro3po said:

Until now I've always been alone in mentioning Waffle Crisp as the greatest cereal and was just thinking about how it should've been included in today's debate. They need to bring it back, white it only got discontinued last year it's been at least a decade since I've seen any in Texas. RIP.

• Fire (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thefro3po said:

Watching Walshy, Goldenboy, and the Gamers Outreach crew debate cereals is actually pretty funny.
But Cinnamon Toast Crunch does run a close second

Image result for french toast crunch

this is the greatest cereal ever created, you take your cardboard flavored croutons with sugar and go somewhere else

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 1

First Halo: CE

Favorite Halo: H2

First Competitive Halo: H5

Least Played Halo: CE or Reach 

Favorite Gun: H5 Magnum 

Favorite Map: Lockout or Headlong

Favorite Pro: Contra

First Halo: CE

Favorite Halo: 2

First Competitive Halo: 2

Least Played Halo: Reach

Favorite Gun: Halo 2 BR

Favorite Map: Waterworks

Favorite Pro: T2 / Gandhi

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Noodle said:

Until now I've always been alone in mentioning Waffle Crisp as the greatest cereal and was just thinking about how it should've been included in today's debate. They need to bring it back, white it only got discontinued last year it's been at least a decade since I've seen any in Texas. RIP.

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, FeaR said:

Image result for french toast crunch

this is the greatest cereal ever created, you take your cardboard flavored croutons with sugar and go somewhere else

Never had it...

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

French Toast Crunch is butt. 

Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Crunch Berries master race. :fire:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Toxic (+1) 1

First cereal: Frosted Flakes

Favorite cereal: Lucky Charms

First sugary cereal: Frosted Flakes

Least eaten cereal: Raisin Bran

Favorite milk: 2%

Favorite time and place to eat: While in green room on Damnation... I mean during the Saturday morning cartoon block while watching TV.

Favorite cereal mascot: Trix rabbit

11 minutes ago, Trespa5s said:

Am I the lone Rice Krispies supporter? 

Rice Krispies are cool. But I feel like when it's surrounded by lucky charms, cinammon toast crunch, frosted flakes, whatever, Rice Krispies will frequently be second place.

Like parents will buy their kids Rice Krispies still if they don't want their kid eating pure sugar cereals. It's good, but not the insane bowl of sugar that other cereals offer.

• Like (+1) 2