FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

H3 on NA host is horrible. Bullets do nothing.

Back in the day when I played on Australian host... the delay was terrible but my ping was great for whatever reason. My shots LOOKED like they were doing nothing but I'd hit 4s with the right amount of leading.Playing at the MSS 2v2 yesterday the same thing happens on LAN where the shots don't light up the shield and you think you got a blank. The shields didn't always light up in H1/H2 either. Keep your shot consistent because you never really know. Don't stop shooting until they're dead. Even then, continue to shoot their corpse for the lawls. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

256 or bust

It's not a Halo event unless you have no idea when or where your team plays

bruh imagine all the cables.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

256 or bust

It's not a Halo event unless you have no idea when or where your team plays

ChAmPiOnShIp MoNdAy
  • Upvote (+1) 9

ChAmPiOnShIp MoNdAy

Nah, just start it on thursday  :cool:

Back in the day when I played on Australian host... the delay was terrible but my ping was great for whatever reason. My shots LOOKED like they were doing nothing but I'd hit 4s with the right amount of leading.Playing at the MSS 2v2 yesterday the same thing happens on LAN where the shots don't light up the shield and you think you got a blank. The shields didn't always light up in H1/H2 either. Keep your shot consistent because you never really know. Don't stop shooting until they're dead. Even then, continue to shoot their corpse for the lawls. 

The thing is, if it's not lighting up sometimes, then that's leading me to believe I'm missing.  So it's either shoot consistently and pray that it's just being weird, or try to adjust your shot and try to figure out how far you need to lead.  It's definitely not a good thing. 

The thing is, if it's not lighting up sometimes, then that's leading me to believe I'm missing.  So it's either shoot consistently and pray that it's just being weird, or try to adjust your shot and try to figure out how far you need to lead.  It's definitely not a good thing. 

I wouldn't argue saying it's a good thing BUT

I'm saying train yourself accordingly because it's something that won't change even in perfect conditions.

Hey all, back with another PSA:

@@CyReN Who should I coordinate with to work on promo for Beyond tournaments?

It's a shame Formal switched to COD. I feel like his talent is wasted there. He was so good at Halo 3/Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You ever just try to sneak in a few games of MLG Playlist @ 6am before the bus comes in highschool and match Buk57 BUK20 Reaction & Baxter?

Jones on you I only got to rank 45 so never saw them.

Who do you guys think Pistola and Snipedown will be teaming with?

Roy and Lunchbox?

Stop I can only get so erect

pidnIzZ.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

When rosters start getting finalized is when the real hype sets in. Neighbor Mikwen and APG have been playing together a lot they could probably make a good roster. Also I think people might be underrating Maniac hes pretty fucking good.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Flamesword was saying on Twitch that he was teaming with one of his long time teammates (Ace?) and that Roy and Lunchbox were going a different route and announcing their team soon.  It sounded like he was saying Roy and Lunch were going the younger route, so that doesn't sound like Pistola and Snipedown?

Do you guys think Royal 2, Snakebite, and Lethul will play Halo 3 and pick up a 4th?

I dont think I can handle Ola/Snipedown/Roy/Lunchbox.... I just cant.

Neither could anyone else, which is why it would be amazing.

Stop I can only get so erect

That team would be my dream team if I could pick any 4 for this event (I'd swap Snip3 for 2gre but he's not going). 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword was saying on Twitch that he was teaming with one of his long time teammates (Ace?) and that Roy and Lunchbox were going a different route and announcing their team soon.  It sounded like he was saying Roy and Lunch were going the younger route, so that doesn't sound like Pistola and Snipedown?

Do you guys think Royal 2, Snakebite, and Lethul will play Halo 3 and pick up a 4th?

Maybe Totz and Ace to reform SQ. Did Frosty confirm he's not doing H3?

Maybe Totz and Ace to reform SQ. Did Frosty confirm he's not doing H3?

Flame did say Totz was playing but it didn't sound like they were teaming.  Frosty just moved into a COD house I thought, so I would assume he is fully dedicated to that?

I don't know if anyone remembers "FBI: The Apocalypse" from the H2 days before Mackeo had a mental breakdown, but Ola/Snipe/Roybox would be like that but on steroids. 

• Upvote (+1) 2