CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

Haven’t watched in a while. Did Tox get rid of Eco, or did Eco leave on his own?

Nothing like a close game 5 to bring out the inner fan.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deizul said:

Haven’t watched in a while. Did Tox get rid of Eco, or did Eco leave on his own?

Eco left on his own. They only decided to team for st louis since royal 2 was coming back after

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Craneteam said:

Eco left on his own. They only decided to team for st louis since royal 2 was coming back after

Thanks. I think they looked better with Eco though regardless of how the grand finals turns out. 

Home for the finals, let’s make it a good one! :fire:

• Like (+1) 1

So Xbox/MS store and Steam crossplay confirmed, but PC-Xbox is still up in the air.  

1 minute ago, Trespa5s said:

So Xbox store and Steam crossplay confirmed, but PC-Xbox is still up in the air.  

I don't think even 343 knows what they want to do in regards to crossplay and where esports should be focused. I'd bet they're gonna wait for a community response to see which way to go.

I forgot how frustrating the twitch chat is. 

Biggest take away for me is that there will be pc events. Theyll start out similar to h3 at dh atl and go from there.

Just now, Craneteam said:

Biggest take away for me is that there will be pc events. Theyll start out similar to h3 at dh atl and go from there.

Just imagine some of the snipes...

• Like (+1) 1

If they don't do PC/Xbox crossplay they're out of their minds. Its nothing but helpful for both communities considering the population and how well the aim assist equalized on H2V and Destiny 2 between controller/mouse and keyboard. If they're TRULY worried just enable an opt in/out option for it like Fortnite. There is straight up no downside with an option to turn it on and off for anyone.

• Upvote (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Frostbite XV2 said:

I don't think even 343 knows what they want to do in regards to crossplay and where esports should be focused. I'd bet they're gonna wait for a community response to see which way to go.

Yea Sketch flat out said they're waiting on community feedback and are just focused on getting it on PC atm with crossplay being a possibility.