CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Humpflung said:

What time is day 2?

11:30am CT / 9:30am PT, starting with a BTB game between Goldenboy, & Walshy.

OMG this venue makes me just want to shut off the stream. We need to plan events 1 whole year ahead of time so people can save and go. This is embarrassing

3 minutes ago, Humpflung said:

OMG this venue makes me just want to shut off the stream. We need to plan events 1 whole year ahead of time so people can save and go. This is embarrassing

Yes because BTB really draws a crowd early in the day when there's other things to do.

Just now, infraction said:

Is the stream lagging for anyone else?

Nope, fine for me on twitch.

Just now, theslatcher said:

Yes because BTB really draws a crowd early in the day when there's other things to do.

Halo is life. Halo is love. All shal play, watch, or die ......also lockout 1v1. I can't turn off my 65 inch TV with surround sound 5.1 now....

Halo 3 btb is more fun to watch than 4v4 Halo reach, 4, or 5 combined. Sad

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Wow that was awesome to watch. LMFAO pure fun Halo right there

• Upvote (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Humpflung said:

Halo 3 btb is more fun to watch than 4v4 Halo reach, 4, or 5 combined. Sad

It is not, lmao. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

It is not, lmao. 

This is much better than the other 3 games for sure

Give me no bloom reach over this every day of the week lol

This is fun to watch as just a change of pace fun event (would be cool to do as like an all star type event but not much else)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Humpflung said:

It's not. It's straight boring. I can get not liking the others, but I don't see how a vehicle, equipment fest of a game, where the BR is literally at its worst is more entertaining to watch, or is objectively better. It's already insanely boring to play, let alone spectate. And it's filled with cheese, even if it's "for fun".

• Downvote (-1) 2
  • Salt (-1) 1

28 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

It's not. It's straight boring. I can get not liking the others, but I don't see how a vehicle, equipment fest of a game, where the BR is literally at its worst is more entertaining to watch, or is objectively better. It's already insanely boring to play, let alone spectate. And it's filled with cheese, even if it's "for fun".

If you actually think that wasn’t fun to watch... I don’t even know what to tell you.

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

I hope Halo's move to PC changes the meta so much btb is the standard of competitive Halo just to see you squirm

• WutFace (+0) 1

Just now, Commander Eagle said:

If you actually think that wasn’t fun to watch... I don’t even know what to tell you.

Well, barring the fact you could just say "Oh, you have different perspectives and views, I respect it.", could you tell me why it was fun to watch? 

I hope Halo's move to PC changes the meta so much btb is the standard of competitive Halo just to see you squirm

Out of spite? Seems pretty dumb, lol. 

• Like (+1) 1