FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Classic Halo Esports and HCS Grassroots 2019 Discussion Thread

Working on a brief history of competitive video for H2A.  Just finished the script.  Aiming to record the VO tomorrow and have it up by the end of the weekend. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

Awesome! What's the pro team sitting out now, then? Dersky, Heinz, Mikwen...who am I missing?

1 hour ago, Hard Way said:

Awesome! What's the pro team sitting out now, then? Dersky, Heinz, Mikwen...who am I missing?

Clutch as well I believe

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Hard Way said:

Not Dersky, hes 110% MCC now.

I actually don't know the 4th but with El Towns tweets about moving house and Heinz's response about 'LI boys taking over' id hazard a guess maybe Visal? Unless i'm reading into that way too deep.

• Like (+1) 3

I wonder if this 4 man pro team will have as little impact on the next big Halo game as the last four man pro team working in 343 did.

Can't wait to hear this line for the sixth time; "The pistol and movement in this game are just like Halo 1!"

• Fire (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 6
  • Salt (-1) 2

3 hours ago, Squatting Bear said:

I wonder if this 4 man pro team will have as little impact on the next big Halo game as the last four man pro team working in 343.

Can't wait to hear this line for the sixth time; "The pistol and movement in this game are just like Halo 1!"

Can't wait to hear how hard they had to fight for being able to drop the flag

• Like (+1) 3
  • Toxic (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Xenharmonic said:

good-place-s1-ep01-eleanor-what-the-fork

There was a moment where I legit thought he was retracing the steps from Neighbor's montage, but then the twist was that he wasn't and I was str8 trippin.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Simms (+1) 1

is it true sq is not going to the invitational? someone on twitch chat said that

On the topic of MCC PC, was it Shroud or Summit recently that said they got approached by 343 to help them with something?

Why would you approach a known PC Gamer to help you with something that isn't PC related?

edit: it was Summit

Go play H2A hardcore and tell me they picked the right game to play for a year. Literally 10x smoother and more enjoyable. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Go play H2A hardcore and tell me they picked the right game to play for a year. Literally 10x smoother and more enjoyable. 

But...

Hitmarkers

Image result for puke gif

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

middy, creek and observer mode. it could be big 

100% agreed.  It just needed a couple more maps.  I'd love if they'd add melee bleedthrough as well but I'm not holding my breath for any of it. 

Too bad you can't cancel any of your moves in that game and chain things together, basically just play like a floatier H4.

One more day before 343's announcement.

Please set your expectations accordingly, some of you have families to think of.

tenor.gif

(I thought about going with a Majora's Mask reference, but decided on a gif.)

• Like (+1) 2