PlzLearn

Official Team Graphics Thread (Userbars, Sigs, etc.)

The epicness of this froze my laptop

How did you get those images as external links? Is it some sort of html code because those are confusing.

How did you get those images as external links? Is it some sort of html code because those are confusing.

yea its coding.

Looks like I'll have to revise some of these.

Is there any way you could send me the template PSD you use to make these? I could pump plenty out and would post them all on this forum and of course you would get credit. Just looks like something fun to do in my off time.

Is there any way you could send me the template PSD you use to make these? I could pump plenty out and would post them all on this forum and of course you would get credit. Just looks like something fun to do in my off time.

Yeah I attached the PSD, I do it in a bit of an unorthadox fashion, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Edit: Nevermind, not letting me attach the file. I'll just PM you a link to a dropbox.

Yeah I attached the PSD, I do it in a bit of an unorthadox fashion, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Edit: Nevermind, not letting me attach the file. I'll just PM you a link to a dropbox.

Got it, Thanks!

Awesome. Really digging the Global Championship one.

That one is my favorite probably. Glad you like them.  :ninja:  Or at least one of em.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That one is my favorite probably. Glad you like them.  :ninja:  Or at least one of em.

Could you make a Team Jesse and a Team Walt banner? I think it would be fun for the Breaking Bad discussion.

Could you make a Team Jesse and a Team Walt banner? I think it would be fun for the Breaking Bad discussion.

Shit you not I'm watching Breaking Bad right now and I was thinking about it. I'll do them asap.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shit you not I'm watching Breaking Bad right now and I was thinking about it. I'll do them asap.

Sweet :) make it Team Heisenberg actually and use the cartoon wanted drawing of Heisenberg. Just a suggestion, quote the post when your done if you can :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would someone like to make my team one of those little userbar things?

If you'd be down, just PM me and i'll give you the little details. Thanks!