CyReN

AGL 10 Sturgis Announced!

They should come to Orlando. Who doesn't like Orlando? We have Mickey Mouse and shit. You can't go wrong with that.

Also in the works, but not confirmed, are AGL Orange County, AGL New York, and AGL Indianapolis.

I'm in there faster than Bolt in a race tho.

They should come to Orlando. Who doesn't like Orlando? We have Mickey Mouse and shit. You can't go wrong with that.

Only if one of the teams dresses up as disney characters.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or they can have one in houston and Diesel can dress as NASA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or they can have one in houston and Diesel can dress as NASA.

And if/when Ambush loses the casters can say "Houston, we have a problem!" in unison

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Exactly... Places like BFK.

Big venues, connection, monitors/xboxs, etc 

and they need them all over the place.

I think he meant connection as in a business connection/friends to help them out in setting up a city, not an internet connection.

I think he meant connection as in a business connection/friends to help them out in setting up a city, not an internet connection.

Well either way.. BFK has both.

And sorry I got that wrong :P

Mmmmmmmmm. Too bad I don't play H4. Maybe I need to start again?

I haven't played halo 4 since the last week of november :)

Haters gunna Hate

September 20th-22nd.

I am loving the tournaments now and considering the viewership I think AGL made the right call picking quality over quantity.

There looks to be an airport 35 miles from Sturgis with a main highway leading to it from the airport, so I'm sure there will be a bus you could catch to Sturgis

This city sounds like a fictional planet lol. I thought of megaman for some reason

• Upvote (+1) 1

This city sounds like a fictional planet lol. I thought of megaman for some reason

Right? Thought the same thing, sounds so sci-fi to me... lol

I'm gunna be coming through the D from Canada so will have to look at logistics but I may be able to take some people, so long as you don't seem shady halo kid style to me. As always gas or grass, no one rides free.

I just watched the rebroadcast. Agl 10 sturgis Michigan September 20th-22nd. AGL 11 Indianapolis Indiana November 1st-3rd. AGL 12 California December 13th-15th

AGL 11 is not confirmed for Indiana. Its up in the air between Indiana and Chattanooga TN. :bravo:

Also Pretty sad no BFK for the rest of the year. :ninja: