Cursed Lemon

Poll time: What was more competitive as a game, H2 or H3, and why

More competitive game?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Which was more tr00 MLG?

• H2
    • H3
    • They're not that different, so the same
    • They're different in important ways, but their strengths/shortcomings even out

We play good games.

EDIT: Well, most of us.

lol keep telling yourself that. I bet ya if you did a poll of what’s better h1-3 on a website other than here, h1 would be at the bottom
  • Downvote (-1) 6

lol keep telling yourself that. I bet ya if you did a poll of what’s better h1-3 on a website other than here, h1 would be at the bottom. Good games aren’t rememberred by a minority’s I’m afraid. Heck’s you know what people say when they’re talking about halo, “I miss h3”

If you go to a casual Halo website, of course the most casual Halo game would win. Halo 3 was a massive online game, of course it would beat out a game from 17 years ago that was never even on XBL. Most people's favorite Halo game is their first Halo game, that in no way means it's the most skill based...

• Upvote (+1) 4

lol keep telling yourself that. I bet ya if you did a poll of what’s better h1-3 on a website other than here, h1 would be at the bottom

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd give a slight edge to H2 but I voted that they even out.

H2: Probably the most mechanically intensive Halo game (or a close 2nd to H5) and had some really cool things like momentum melees to complement that. Best maps in the series IMO. Had some detractors like static weapon spawns and questionable spawns at times.

H3: The only game that competes with H1 in the aiming skill department, even if some of that is lost due to spread and hit detection issues. Pioneered the static weapons and dynamic power-ups system that most players have come to prefer. Good but not great maps, but they complemented the gameplay fairly well outside of a few slayers. Insta-splodes helped make up for the comparably weak individual.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you know what people say when they’re talking about halo, “I miss h3”

You’ve been reading them YouTube comments too much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The best way I can compare the two is that Halo 3 is mostly about thinking, whereas Halo 2 is about action.

The best way I can compare the two is that Halo 3 is mostly about thinking, whereas Halo 2 is about action.

Yeah I think a lot when I play H3 also, mostly I'm thinking "how did this game come after halo 2??"

• Upvote (+1) 1