Hunter

Ogre 2 is playing Halo 4

I hope he doesn't come back at all, this game doesn't deserve him....but if he does come back... Pistola..wherever you are...go play with the Goat.

omgomgomgomg

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

To those that still think he's coming back (LoL)...in Dersky's chat right now:

og2_zps38487ec6.jpg

As much as I'd like him to come back, there is obviously no real sustainable money in Halo right now and he is probably making the right choice by focusing on his studies especially at his age.

Have you ever heard of a pro gamer in their 30's? No, and there is a reason for that because its not a long-term reliable source of income.

Walshy, SS, T2 all of the original pros in their mid-late 20's have pretty much moved on I guess this could be the end of the road for the :goat:  as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Good on him for taking school over Halo.  People need to keep their priorities in check

image.png

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is AGL doing a national tourney/ "season finale" event?

Well AGL 11 is in December... I would assume that would be Nationals? The last big event of the year?