Hunter

Ogre 2 is playing Halo 4

Ogre 2, Formal, Snipedown, Pistola.

why on earth would they drop Heinz for Ogre2?

Heinz > Ogre2.

• Downvote (-1) 12

Who cares? He is overrated and ran away after MLG dropped halo only to fail at COD.

Idk getting top 24 at CoD XP when he only played the game for 2 months (never played a cod game before) isn't what I would say as "failing"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk getting top 24 at CoD XP when he only played the game for 2 months (never played a cod game before) isn't what I would say as "failing"

Out of 32 teams while playing with people who have also been pro's for a long time in multiple games is not impressive.

• Downvote (-1) 19

Out of 32 teams while playing with people who have also been pro's for a long time in multiple games is not impressive.

Do you have something you want to talk about, maybe a childhood memory that has been buggin you?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Do you have something you want to talk about, maybe a childhood memory that has been buggin you?

Sure, but this has been going on my entire life.  I am always right, never incorrect.  It baffles me, but at the same time I cannot comprehend what it would be like to be wrong about something.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 20

Other pro team refused to scrimmage them also not allowing them to practice. 

Its like dad is returning to halo.

To bad mine never returned to me :kappa: 

Did you ever think to yourself that your not good enough?  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Que the random team rosters speculation.

Flamesword, Ogre 2, Enable, Roy tAHHHHH

Wtf does tah mean? See this everywhere. Fuckin internet.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You can make a case for Ogre 2 being the most dominant player at their game series of choice(factoring in longevity) of any in history. The sad thing is he has less followers than Ninja on twitter!

I wouldnt give two shits about Twitter if I won that much.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wouldnt give two shits about Twitter if I won that much.

Still, Ogre 2 could be so much bigger if he wanted to be, but thats not his personality which is understandable. Imagine if he marketed himself like a T2 or Walshy, dude would be just as big if not bigger but he does not care for the spotlight I guess. He should be known as the "Fatality" of console FPS.

and a lot of the players they have been competing against have been playing CoD for years lol.

And they never got to play in scrims really.  No LAN action until CoD Xp

LAN in Black Ops 2 is also way different than online play (I played in a few tournaments)

Really hoping he's back to win some more. my inner Ogre fanboy wants to see that incredible record continue to grow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After watching the 2010 Halo 3 season VOD Ogre 2 solidified my respect, anyone who doubts his capabilities should be redirected to what some people call the most competitive season of all. Won the final 3 events; beast.

I haven't watched an AGL event in forever (I think the last one I watched was the Reach Cbus one) but I'd watch one if Ogre or part of Instinct returned

This would do wonders for the game as a whole.  The competition is pretty fierce, would love to see him come back.

After watching the 2010 Halo 3 season VOD Ogre 2 solidified my respect, anyone who doubts his capabilities should be redirected to what some people call the most competitive season of all. Won the final 3 events; beast.

I think his HCE+H2 dominance is most impressive, it does not really matter if those games were "less popular", popularity means nothing when judging a comp game. Halo 2 sold out almost every event and H2 MLG was only slightly less popular than H3 MLG. They were the best at those titles at their height of popularity on the games(NA as well) biggest stage.

You cant say the players who played Halo CE+Halo 2 were not as skilled as the players who played future Halo titles, that is disrespectful to the players of those games. Every Halo title you basically have a three year window in which to prove your dominance, after that well its unfortunate but because its a game series the scene moves on.  Like I said Ambush would get 50'd by both FB and Carbon in their prime and Halo CE it would be the same thing if LBX+Roy went up against the Ogres they would not take a game most likely.

There is also really talented players still playing Quake Live(Q3 with minor modifications) for example despite it not being as popular competitively as it once was(kind of like Halo), does that make their feat any less impressive? If you are the best at the title on the biggest stage of that game currently you are the best at that particular game regardless of outside factors.

Did that guy honestly say Ogre 2 was overrated? Hahaha he got insta neg repped. Greatest player to ever play Halo bruh!

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sure, but this has been going on my entire life. I am always right, never incorrect. It baffles me, but at the same time I cannot comprehend what it would be like to be wrong about something.

What is the meaning of life?