KiFFLoM

I made a website to show all the H3 games two players played together

Here's a list of every Halo 3 Pro Player Gamertag that we're aware of, in case you want to search for them and yourself.

JznQefz.png

ReIufhO.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is this going to still work when bungie takes down their stats page?

Yikes, wasn't even aware they were doing that. Did they announce they're bringing them down or are you just talking about when that inevitably happens?

Short answer: no. I've thought about downloading the html of all 1910000000+ game pages to recreate it for posterity, but I did the math and storing just the text takes nearly 1TB of space. If they're taking it down at some announced date I'll have to look back into that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yikes, wasn't even aware they were doing that. Did they announce they're bringing them down or are you just talking about when that inevitably happens?

Short answer: no. I've thought about downloading the html of all 1910000000+ game pages to recreate it for posterity, but I did the math and storing just the text takes nearly 1TB of space. If they're taking it down at some announced date I'll have to look back into that.

they announced they're taking it down pretty soon, I don't have a link but Google should get you there

• Upvote (+1) 1

Short answer: no. I've thought about downloading the html of all 1910000000+ game pages to recreate it for posterity, but I did the math and storing just the text takes nearly 1TB of space. If they're taking it down at some announced date I'll have to look back into that.

theyre literally taking it down this week lol. Or idk. I thought they were past week

c0b1a11f36efc08ec94bd79f112c13e9.png

Wow and that's just our main tags in just H3 lol. Website is really cool though hope you do download everything

theyre literally taking it down this week lol. Or idk. I thought they were past week

No, they're not. They removed some in-depth stats but the stat pages are still staying. 

This change already happened.

How many Calls to the website do you need to make for one account?

Happy to hear that people enjoy it, thanks for using the site.

How many Calls to the website do you need to make for one account?

It scrapes the player's game history pages & there are 25 games per page, so  # of played games / 25  + once to check if the GT exists, and once to get the emblem. My account takes ~410 - before I had it set up to make those calls asynchronously it could take like 20 minutes to run a search on two accounts with a lot of games.

No, they're not. They removed some in-depth stats but the stat pages are still staying. 

This change already happened.

That's a relief. Oddly enough Halo 2 games still have the individual flag, oddball etc. score values that Halo 3 just lost, the only thing H2 is missing is the medals earned in the game.

It scrapes the player's game history pages & there are 25 games per page, so  # of played games / 25  + once to check if the GT exists, and once to get the emblem. My account takes ~410 - before I had it set up to make those calls asynchronously it could take like 20 minutes to run a search on two accounts with a lot of games.

Wow I was expecting 1 call per game or something to get the details per game. Either way, I'm surprised Bungie's system doesn't think your trying to DDOS it or something, making that many calls lol

Hey guys, we just redesigned the site a bit, and are working on adding some cool new features (halo 2 and reach compatibility). We're open to suggestions, so if there's a feature you'd like to see on the website, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

This is really cool, just searched for me and an old friend's gamertags, over 2500 games played. Now I'm sad.