Monk

Most Positive Role Models in Halo

Does ninja not fit into positivity? When he streamed halo he kept the viewer count above a thousand, he would bring the views when tournaments happened. Now halo can’t even hit 20k(worlds) until the grand finals. He’s done charity and community work. It’s just he knew when to stop beating a dead horse.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Does ninja not fit into positivity? When he streamed halo he kept the viewer count above a thousand, he would bring the views when tournaments happened. Now halo can’t even hit 20k(worlds) until the grand finals. He’s done charity and community work. It’s just he knew when to stop beating a dead horse.

I’d put ninja under the best role model for all gamers peried! Nevermind halo players.

It’s funny to me, I seen so many people on this forum, thc forum and even back on the MLG forum talk shit about him which was was never justified. Maybe cos he was number one and there favourite halo players weren’t.

Not that he’ll give a fuck what the tiny competive halo community will think about him now. Laughing all the way to the bank I assume.

But yeah my pick is definitely ninja and by far.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Sudds

I mean, they do gain points for the charity work and feeding homeless people and what not.

But they lose points for being shameless unapologetic Trump supporters.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

In no particular order:

Hotshy

Yhslaw

Dave Walsh

Captain Clutch

Walshy

• Upvote (+1) 5

I’d put ninja under the best role model for all gamers peried! Nevermind halo players.

It’s funny to me, I seen so many people on this forum, thc forum and even back on the MLG forum talk shit about him which was was never justified. Maybe cos he was number one and there favourite halo players weren’t.

Not that he’ll give a fuck what the tiny competive halo community will think about him now. Laughing all the way to the bank I assume.

But yeah my pick is definitely ninja and by far.

He really matured, back in 2011 he was quite toxic at times. So I wouldn't say it was unjustified. He definitely deserves props for carrying Halo through it's darkest time, and I'm glad he's where he is now. 100% deserved.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Sudds

A long time ago, Cyren and I hosted a Social Skirmish/Bomb Planted/whatever with Sudd 2 to basically give him a platform to clear the air and endear himself and his brother to the community.

He proceeded to go on an "I'm not racist but here's some really racist shit" about a black MLG player.

• Upvote (+1) 6

A long time ago, Cyren and I hosted a Social Skirmish/Bomb Planted/whatever with Sudd 2 to basically give him a platform to clear the air and endear himself and his brother to the community.

He proceeded to go on an "I'm not racist but here's some really racist shit" about a black MLG player.

https://youtu.be/lxuLj8P-4yk
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja said h4 was perfect the way it was. Only someone posessed by Satan would say such things.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja is a great guy and one of the greatest (and certainly most accomplished) videogame players of all-time.

He has had a tremendous amount of pressure on his shoulders with his exploding popularity playing Fortnite and he has handled it extremely well.

I couldn't do it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I mean, they do gain points for the charity work and feeding homeless people and what not.

TRUMP 2020.........

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cursed Lemon because I'm pretty sure I have no memories of the competitive Halo community that don't have him in it.  :mj:

Halo was never good. 

#Positivity #GetHyphy

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was never a fan of the Sudds, but I think I am now.

Ninja is a great guy and one of the greatest (and certainly most accomplished) videogame players of all-time.

He has had a tremendous amount of pressure on his shoulders with his exploding popularity playing Fortnite and he has handled it extremely well.

I couldn't do it.

Im sure the drugs help

• Downvote (-1) 4

Jon Fight

I missed this but it made me laugh. Wonder whose account this is lol.

Beach LAN 5 night 1 Jon Fight walked up to me and said let's go we're teaming, I'm going teach you what to do. Dude played a full series and just coached me through the entire thing.

a major hurdle for newer players is screen watching properly since nobody calls out. I do screen watch but still miss stuff and 7 games straight Fights yelling "see this?" every time I need to look. Pointed at downed rockets, where people were about to pop out from a second before they do etc.

In between the games he explained what situations just happened and what I should have done. He was like a proud father trying to teach his kid how to ride a bike. That was my first BL and I've played with a ton of ppl who tried to help me. Him and cujjer are great in game coaches.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I missed this but it made me laugh. Wonder whose account this is lol.

Beach LAN 5 night 1 Jon Fight walked up to me and said let's go we're teaming, I'm going teach you what to do. Dude played a full series and just coached me through the entire thing.

a major hurdle for newer players is screen watching properly since nobody calls out. I do screen watch but still miss stuff and 7 games straight Fights yelling "see this?" every time I need to look. Pointed at downed rockets, where people were about to pop out from a second before they do etc.

In between the games he explained what situations just happened and what I should have done. He was like a proud father trying to teach his kid how to ride a bike. That was my first BL and I've played with a ton of ppl who tried to help me. Him and cujjer are great in game coaches.

Now this is my kind of halo player

Walshy and Strongside easily take the cake with this one. The work they do with G4G every year without fail is dope, and they’re just all around good dudes if you ask me. Never met either of them, but their personalities are so wholesome on the mic I could only imagine how enjoyable of people they are in person. No homo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:14 PM, Mr Grim said:

Ninja said h4 was perfect the way it was. Only someone posessed by Satan would say such things.

ogre 2 once said no bloom no skill, only an idiot would say such a thing.  Basically, we all say dumb shit sometimes. 

• Like (+1) 1