Sign in to follow this  
Wolfy

Should I Play Bloodbourne

I'll be frank. The first soulsbourne game I ever played was Dark souls 3 and I loved it. The gameplay, the fighting, the levels and bosses. It was magnificent. Considering that I'm a "souls game virgin", I've gotten pretty far as I am at the last boss of the game. Without spoiling it for other "virgins" I have successfully beaten the L__ds of Ci___r and are at the final stage and I absolutely loved everything about It. Of course I raged a bit, everyone does but that feeling of beating a boss that you've fought for so long is amazing. Then I discovered Bloodbourne and immediately fell in love with it. The atmosphere and art style was something I would enjoy a lot since I love anything to do with hunters and Victorian settings. Wow, this game looks like it was made for me. You play as a hunter, prowling the streets of Yharnam(Not sure about the spelling, sorry BB fans), killing your way through a Victorian-esque landscape. F*** yeah! However, since DS3 was my first souls game, i'm not sure if I would make the same progress in BB. Souls game veterans love it but I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it since I'm not an expert at these games. But I dunno.... and I know it's kinda late getting into it and everything. I'd love to hear your thoughts on whether I should pick it up or not. Thanks for reading.

Yes you should. All of those games are amazing. DS2 is probably the worst out of all of them and I'd recommend anyone play that too