Jump to content
CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, NavG123 said:

God what I wouldn't give to have the opportunity to slap some of you in the face.

Take 1v1’s to the next level with the USB Shock Collar peripheral!  You’ll be on the edge of your seat…one way or another.  

  • Fire (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, NavG123 said:

God what I wouldn't give to have the opportunity to slap some of you in the face.

slap me daddy

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

slap me daddy

Does your wife know you're asking your "daddy" to slap you online?

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, NavG123 said:

Does your wife know you're asking your "daddy" to slap you online?

Yes. She says things like "why do you even still visit that forum, I thought you didn't like Halo anymore?" and "Is it really worth the half hour or so a day you spend on there just to farm rep?"

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, NavG123 said:

God what I wouldn't give to have the opportunity to slap some of you in the face.

You'll have to get a step stool first, shrimp. 

  • Fire (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, NavG123 said:

God what I wouldn't give to have the opportunity to slap some of you in the face.

Who are you again?

  • Simms (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 2
  • Toxic (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, xSociety said:

You'll have to get a step stool first, shrimp. 

I have a feeling that someone's 6'4 and fully tatted. 

  • Hooked 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, _Synapse said:

What level of pipe dream have the last 2-3 pages been on lmao

I'm sorry but Halo is all but locked in 343i's hands now. Even Phil Spencer said that Halo isn't a make-or-break title for the XSX, and that he wouldn't anchor its launch to that of Infinite.

The precedent's been pretty clear for more than the past decade: Halo has consistently underperformed and isn't an acclaim-receiving title anymore. It's a relic of the decade prior, whose financial inertia and former fame are the only things still carrying it forwards. 

At best you'll get a game where significant chunks of level or art design were left to a studio like Certain Affinity. It'll still be nu-Halo. 

I'm more excited for planned mod projects like Halo Reach Evolved PvE / Halo CE+ and raised player counts for MCC. 

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, _Synapse said:

I'm sorry but Halo is all but locked in 343i's hands now. Even Phil Spencer said that Halo isn't a make-or-break title for the XSX, and that he wouldn't anchor its launch to that of Infinite.

The precedent's been pretty clear for more than the past decade: Halo has consistently underperformed and isn't an acclaim-receiving title anymore. It's a relic of the decade prior, whose financial inertia and former fame are the only things still carrying it forwards. 

At best you'll get a game where significant chunks of level or art design were left to a studio like Certain Affinity. It'll still be nu-Halo. 

I'm more excited for planned mod projects like Halo Reach Evolved PvE / Halo CE+ and raised player counts for MCC. 

You just listed off a bunch of reasons that Xbox could give the series away to any other developer and let them see if they can produce something better. Microsoft/Halo doesn't need 343 is the picture you're painting here so I don't really know where your first sentence came from

- Halo isn't make or break for the Xbox

- Halo has been underperforming

- Halo sells off of name recognition and marketing alone

At what point does this mean 343 is locked in? Lol this makes them sound as expendable as possible 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, _Synapse said:

I'm sorry but Halo is all but locked in 343i's hands now. Even Phil Spencer said that Halo isn't a make-or-break title for the XSX, and that he wouldn't anchor its launch to that of Infinite.

The precedent's been pretty clear for more than the past decade: Halo has consistently underperformed and isn't an acclaim-receiving title anymore. It's a relic of the decade prior, whose financial inertia and former fame are the only things still carrying it forwards. 

At best you'll get a game where significant chunks of level or art design were left to a studio like Certain Affinity. It'll still be nu-Halo. 

I'm more excited for planned mod projects like Halo Reach Evolved PvE / Halo CE+ and raised player counts for MCC. 

You're talking to yourself you freak.

  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, hvs500 said:

Said something?

You have 416 posts but only +326 net rep. I suggest you change that profile pic before you end up in the red.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Snipe Three said:

You just listed off a bunch of reasons that Xbox could give the series away to any other developer and let them see if they can produce something better. Microsoft/Halo doesn't need 343 is the picture you're painting here so I don't really know where your first sentence came from

- Halo isn't make or break for the Xbox

- Halo has been underperforming

- Halo sells off of name recognition and marketing alone

At what point does this mean 343 is locked in? Lol this makes them sound as expendable as possible 

The point is that they consider Halo expendable and still have yet to change developers. Moreover, the Phil Spencer thing was in response to people suggesting that the XSX launch would be delayed to match with Infinite's launch. They don't consider Halo to be worth that much at all, and they're perfectly content to let 343i do whatever they wish. 

You don't change developers when you don't give a shit, you do it when you care. 

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Hully said:

I have a feeling that someone's 6'4 and fully tatted. 

6'6" no tats, but I do hang with the badest crew. 

 

AAAABR_btDAI7YsmyB01cMESTqoLywxcaDuRC1NJ

 

No tats is the new fully tatted btw. Everyone and their momma got some dumb af tattoos nowadays. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, _Synapse said:

I'm more excited for ...  and raised player counts for MCC. 

Honestly, this is all I have ever wanted since XB1/H5, and I am happy with the MCC/PC for the time. I have ZERO expectation of anything else coming from 343 that will top MCC/PC.

 

21 hours ago, NavG123 said:

You're talking to yourself you freak.

His analysis is sound.

 

17 hours ago, RatherSilentMr said:

Six three no tats

... weighing in at ?

Share this post


Link to post

Hm, not sure how I even found the Threatening Physical Violence to Team Beyond Members thread, but does anyone have the link for the Halo:Infinite thread?

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/17/2021 at 7:24 PM, NavG123 said:

God what I wouldn't give to have the opportunity to slap some of you in the face.

 

3 hours ago, NavG123 said:

Hm, not sure how I even found the Threatening Physical Violence to Team Beyond Members thread, but does anyone have the link for the Halo:Infinite thread?

kbtpPID.png

  • Toxic (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.