CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

7 hours ago, MrGreenWithAGun said:

where do you get BR uses 7.62 AR uses 5.56?

curious...

But even then the difference in kinetic energy at muzzle is about 20%. Do you honestly think the round count isn’t sufficient to make up the difference?

Dude, in no way was my post to be taken seriously. I wasn't making a real comment on bullet ballistics. Just pointing how how stupid that argument is in regards to a Halo video game. 

32 minutes ago, _Synapse said:

Complain about bloom? It's balanced ackchually. 

Yep that happened to me

36 minutes ago, _Synapse said:

over armor colors have more influence than I ever will. 

This really is the stake in the heart. We competitive players know how to make a game fun and enjoyable while having a skill gap. The low magnetism here is great but not when there’s tons of unnecessary bs in the game. 
like 343 was constantly reading on waypoint and Reddit if complains about BR starts in h2&3, DMR starts in reach, pistol in h5 being the only thing used, 343 told us competitive players to fuck off this game. They gave us the commando .95 TTK but gave it recoil and bloom. A pistol that’s TTK is 1 or 1.1 bloom and slight recoil. An AR that has none, little bloom and faster TTK than the Br which is 1.5 seconds TTK. 

39 minutes ago, _Synapse said:

The feedback from Reddit and Twitter is really putting into perspective just how much of a speck of dust on the beach we are. 

Complain about bloom? It's balanced ackchually. 

Complain about the magnetism on a game played at 60+FPS at high refresh rates with modern peripherals? It's balanced ackchually. Haven't you seen the magnetism in Halo 3 (the game where projectiles are so slow that you have to compensate with half your fucking reticle)? Teehee. 

Complain about ARs killing faster than the BR? It's balanced ackchually. This is the only game where people actually have a reason to use the AR, silly Bungo fanboy. 

Complain about idiotic missteps in competitive settings with controllers and mice competing together in the same tournaments? It's balanced ackchually. You can turn on magnetism for mouse, see! 

Fucking shoot me. I know this isn't even a beta, but any interest I had in trying this game out is slowly getting flushed down the toilet. It's all compounded by the fact that a bunch of nerds jerking off over armor colors have more influence than I ever will. 

I too know if a Halo game is balanced after 1.5 days of fighting bots.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

There's a kill time comparison between the AR and br on Reddit and of course it's full of AR babies. "Finally it's time for the AR to shine!" 

Just shoot me.

Would you prefer to be shot with the AR or the BR?

25 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

This really is the stake in the heart. We competitive players know how to make a game fun and enjoyable while having a skill gap. The low magnetism here is great but not when there’s tons of unnecessary bs in the game. 
like 343 was constantly reading on waypoint and Reddit if complains about BR starts in h2&3, DMR starts in reach, pistol in h5 being the only thing used, 343 told us competitive players to fuck off this game. They gave us the commando .95 TTK but gave it recoil and bloom. A pistol that’s TTK is 1 or 1.1 bloom and slight recoil. An AR that has none, little bloom and faster TTK than the Br which is 1.5 seconds TTK. 

The low magnetism where?

• Like (+1) 1

Hey guys brb going to go to a place known for vapid, unreasonable and irrational posts from a fandom that prefer photos of cakes and toys and multikills on smurf accounts over gameplay discussion and I am going to sound all cool and smart when I link vapid, unreasonable and irrational posts and laugh at them on a forum that prefers talking about gameplay discussion as if it has a direct impact on development.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Toxic (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

Hey guys brb going to go to a place known for vapid, unreasonable and irrational posts from a fandom that prefer photos of cakes and toys and multikills on smurf accounts over gameplay discussion and I am going to sound all cool and smart when I link vapid, unreasonable and irrational posts and laugh at them on a forum that prefers talking about gameplay discussion as if it has a direct impact on development.

Yes exactly

Allow me to continue

For /r/Halo is so dumb that they're still, after literally two decades, pushing the myth that the CE pistol has bloom

• Simms (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Yes exactly

Allow me to continue

For /r/Halo is so dumb that they're still, after literally two decades, pushing the myth that the CE pistol has bloom

The reticle doesn't show it lemon.

THE
RETICLE
DOESN'T
SHOW IT

I don't blame them for thinking that about CE on MCC honestly, the pistol is broken half the time in socials. I really don't know what the hell is going on. 

Edit: And anyone who would say "all the guns feel great" with a straight face is delusional or doesn't know what they hell they are talking about. I think I might kind of hate the Sidekick already, and the Commando can be annoyingly inconsistent. 

32 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

To be fair, we do have a direct impact on development. They do the opposite of what we tell them. :kappa:

• Like (+1) 1

I tried using a controller and the aiming reminded me of Halo 5, I didn't like it.

44 minutes ago, hhhh said:

The low magnetism where?

Most guns like the precision don’t have a lot of magnetism

23 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Yes exactly

Allow me to continue

Lol I’m the one who was arguing with that fool there. He posted that bs to me.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Reamis25 said:

Has anyone messed with weapon offsets? 

I tried out -100, -100, +100 and it feels great. Looks a little goofy because the gun sits lower and looks narrow, but idk it feels nice. 

Just now, Snipe Three said:

I feel the Halo 5 tbh. You get those games where your aiming just isn't normal lol

It’s because they used the same mechanics. Try aiming diagonally in this, go to h4 and below and look diagonally then h5 and you’ll notice a big difference 

1 minute ago, Reamis25 said:

Lol I’m the one who was arguing with that fool there. He posted that bs to me.

You can't argue with someone who doesn't know the difference between bloom and spread.

I wish we could make the reticules static. Like it would be a lot easier to aim without the bloom like reticule 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

The reticle doesn't show it lemon.

THE
RETICLE
DOESN'T
SHOW IT

If the reticle doesn't show, you must let O.J smack dead that hoe

2 minutes ago, PolyG said:

The Commando is going to be a nightmare in BTB isn't it

All weapons with scopes have awful recoil/bloom when scoped in, I don't think it'll be an issue at long range

Didn't we determine that the bloom on the commando doesn't matter as long as you tap the trigger?

I'm pretty sure there just like is zero aim assist when zooming or something lol on top of the recoil etc. It actually just makes me shoot worse from almost any distance to zoom. I'm on the xbox flight atm without my good monitor so I'm only at 60hz which is already weird but idk it feels impossible 

• Upvote (+1) 1