CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

'... we want to listen better! People are screaming about assassinations, sprint, ...' 

Hope this means we can turn sprint/clamber off in customs. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Craneteam said:

its certainly less obvious than h5. honeslty since they kept clamber and sprint, i figured this would be coming

The audio isnt included in this gif but theres a pretty distinguishable noise when it hits as well. It's a pretty noticeable click/explosion type of noise.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Reamis25 said:

Delusional as in if you’d expect that. Idk how much apex has but I’d say that games magnetism be ok and realistic to expect. I would say a moderate amount is ok. By moderate I mean low enough where the bullet never magnetises to the head 

I don’t recall him establishing any expectations.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, MATCLAN said:

That's nice, but I am so tired of Halo and its insistence on creating two drastically different experiences in competitive and vanilla settings. I was desperately hoping this would FINALLY be the game where vanilla playlists are largely the same as the competitive experience, but this isn't a good sign.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"I don't know what weapon fans want to see the most"

Entire Twitch chat: BR

"Okay we're gonna pick the Commando..."

can't make this shit up :laughing:

• Like (+1) 2

Did they mention any option to turn off these hideous outlines and force team colors to good old RvB?

Just now, Aphex Twin said:

Heatwave has an alt fire

I think they said it's activated with LT which on default controller settings was zoom in.

Boyo you've nailed this!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ARUKET said:

That's nice, but I am so tired of Halo and its insistence on creating two drastically different experiences in competitive and vanilla settings. I was desperately hoping this would FINALLY be the game where vanilla playlists are largely the same as the competitive experience, but this isn't a good sign.

Halo 2 and Halo 3 were drastically different from vanilla to competitive. So this isn't a bad sign at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1