CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

6 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

they were swinging their reticule around like a pinata stick and that worries me greatly given my #1 complaint about Halo 5.

WHAT?

THE LOAD TIMES?

• Simms (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PolyG said:

WHAT?

THE LOAD TIMES?

Load times I think we’re just  a console thing since I’ve heard on the series x it runs fast

13 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

What’s your point you like make one comment and half the time it’s meaningless. Idk about most of y’all, but you’re gonna play this and suck and come crying back herer the game is ass. I’ve played against you all and only one of you was any good at halo was Basu.it says a lot 

And yes I went the your skill is bad so your words are worthless route sue me

Nobody dislikes sprint because they “suck” at the game. If anything, most of us destroy at Reach/4/5 because it’s even easier than classic games. 

Discussing skill on a forum is useless anyway. This isn’t the mlgforums back in the day. There’s no point checks anymore. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Upvote (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

Nobody dislikes sprint because they “suck” at the game. If anything, most of us destroy at Reach/4/5 because it’s even easier than classic games. 

Discussing skill on a forum is useless anyway. This isn’t the mlgforums back in the day. There’s no point checks anymore. 

You make a good point on that it’s not, however this isn’t about disliking sprint I hate it too I just accept it’s never going. With that said however these people here talk about comp near 24/7 soo they better be good, like these people say they accept sprints gone but they don’t act like it lol. Look how much they cried 

I don't know about y'all but I browse TeamBeyond so I can see unmoderated 5 page long internet slap fights about Halo in all their glory.tenor.gif?itemid=3579864

• Like (+1) 2
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

Ok so weapon sandbox loooksgood 

TTK doesn’t look super long, but too long for aphex no loss there

strafing looks fast

aiming is hard to say the players sucked

maps hard to say looked alright 

colors solid 

Game is good if you’re not tripping about sprint oh I said that in on the Wrong forum 

@ripharambebetter fall back before you get killed again harambe

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

2 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Ok so weapon sandbox loooksgood 

TTK doesn’t look super long, but too long for aphex no loss there

strafing looks fast

aiming is hard to say the players sucked

maps hard to say looked alright 

colors solid 

• Fire (+1) 1

I’m sorry but all the people who, after 10+ years, are still complaining how the newest Halo game isn’t exactly like CE need to take their meds.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Simms (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Reamis25 said:

Sounds about right, and why you so salty on a game you’re positive will die? It’s f2p I already know it’s gonna be a hit, mofo you’ve like never commented here either so back the Fuck up

I'm not salty, this is exactly what I expected. I am just expressing my opinion. Again, I'm not the one quoting people who disagree with me to start an argument.

And you wanna know why I've, "like never commented here"? You probably already looked at my post history because you seem like that kinda weirdo. But it's because this place was created after Halo already died for me, I come here when there is news on a new Halo game because I know it's a place where the majority share my opinion. Not like waypoint or reddit, because a lot of the people here migrated from the old MLG forums which is a place I was quite active. I don't come here to argue like you do, if I wanted to do that I'd go over to waypoint, but I gave up on that a decade ago too.

So why don't you back the fuck up, stop being a child, and go over to waypoint where you won't stand out for being a giant prick.

• Fire (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Botheredhat360 said:

Dude I will never ever click on any link you post or anyone here if it’s to some video 

29 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I reeeeaaaaally hope that literally every person who was behind the screen in that multiplayer overview just sucks at Halo because they were swinging their reticule around like a pinata stick and that worries me greatly given my #1 complaint about Halo 5.

Yeah but yo did u c that straphe???

• Simms (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jmacz said:

I'm not salty, this is exactly what I expected. I am just expressing my opinion. Again, I'm not the one quoting people who disagree with me to start an argument.

And you wanna know why I've, "like never commented here"? You probably already looked at my post history because you seem like that kinda weirdo. But it's because this place was created after Halo already died for me, I come here when there is news on a new Halo game because I know it's a place where the majority share my opinion. Not like waypoint or reddit, because a lot of the people here migrated from the old MLG forums which is a place I was quite active. I don't come here to argue like you do, if I wanted to do that I'd go over to waypoint, but I gave up on that a decade ago too.

So why don't you back the fuck up, stop being a child, and go over to waypoint where you won't stand out for being a giant prick.

Oh then you’ll be happy to discuss competitive halo not what you feel is competitive halo, and sounds to me you just wanted a safe space. I came here originally because yes people hated sprint halo, but it turns out if it’s not CE like them halo classic sucks 

• Downvote (-1) 3

24 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Oh then you’ll be happy to discuss competitive halo not what you feel is competitive halo, and sounds to me you just wanted a safe space 

That's what I came here to do, but instead I got you arguing with me over some bullshit instead.

Edit: Just discovered there is an ignore feature, this is much better.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

Yeah but yo did u c that straphe???

Yeah, they know how to make strafing look good in trailers. 

gif3bqadk.gif

• Simms (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

Look, the game isn't going to require you to snort gfuel to move around the map and if you can aim it'll be good enough for me. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Upvote (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Hemlax said:

The point here is not the fact, those games are not like CE, but the fact they suck.

The standard by which these games supposedly suck is pretty much always in comparison to CE.

• Like (+1) 2

Honestly it's refreshing to see players not sprint-slide-thrusting everywhere and zooming around like crack heads. Not sure if it was deliberate but I barely saw sprinting in the overview. Made me think for a second that sprinting wasn't in arena. 

The most crucial thing for me is the aiming. Please get the aiming right and I'll be able to have fun with this.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, SpitFlame said:

The standard by which these games supposedly suck is pretty much always in comparison to CE.

Ikr at least use h2 or 3. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

10 minutes ago, Botheredhat360 said:

We know you can mount weapons behind a funny looking warthog but have no idea if forge is in the game. 

To think this was supposed to release last year lmao. Over 6 years in prod and have still barely shown anything