CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

Literally 1 thing looked good and it was nading sword to himself. The rest was awful as expected.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Obnokshus said:

probably 6 seconds of gameplay in a 5 minute video is impressive

5 of said seconds were used to show off the fucking grapple shot bullshit

Game looks dope. From what I saw you could shoot while sprinting. Interested to see for myself how it plays, but the campaign looks MILES better than what was shown last year.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Edain said:

Game looks dope. From what I saw you could shoot while sprinting. Interested to see for myself how it plays, but the campaign looks MILES better than what was shown last year.

A positive comment on TB 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

2 minutes ago, TBCT said:

That woman announcer was so lame, sorry to nitpick

Graphics look good, it's hard to tell how it actually plays though considering real games won't be that chaotic 

I kind of hope they will have multiple announcer options with one that resembles Iron Man's Friday.

• Like (+1) 1

Looks better than Halo5 I quess. Graphics less cluttered than I thought they would. Not much else to say untill we see actuall gameplay.

5 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Damn negativity all over here I called itn

We've had years of disappointment with Halo games, some people have said from 4, some might say Reach, but this looked nothing but quite disappointing, especially from a fanbase thats been pretty loyal throughout. Crossplay and free to play wont help this I feel. Bored from start to finish of the reveal.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 2

Time flies...many years since I played Halo. I will probably test this. To bad the teaser was so short and edited. Would love to see some actual game play.

• Like (+1) 2

If you really thought sprint wasn't going to be in the game then you were just deluding yourself. You can shoot while sprinting and going into it that's what I was hoping for best case scenario if sprint was in the game. Like I said I'll have to play it myself, but it looks fun. The great thing too is that it's free so we don't gotta waste money to try it out.

• Like (+1) 1

I personally liked what I saw. Grappling the guns is a fun dynamic that will create a skill gap and it also appears there is no Flagnum nor evade from what I can tell. 

More gameplay tomorrow at 8am PT on youtube.com/halo according to their blog post.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NavG123 said:

More gameplay tomorrow at 8am PT on youtube.com/halo according to their blog post.

FR neat

Just now, Reamis25 said:

FR neat

I didn't say it was a good thing. Game looks like ass.

4 minutes ago, NavG123 said:

I didn't say it was a good thing. Game looks like ass.

To you. Dude you knew you and everyone here be disappointed. I liked what I see because I’ve given up on a complete classic halo, you have not. Not truly or you wouldn’t follow this shit 

• Downvote (-1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

To you. Dude you knew you and everyone here be disappointed. I liked what I see because I’ve given up on a complete classic halo, you have not 

You seem pissed off fans aren’t happy with a trailer. Don’t have to rub it in that we aren’t happy, it’s dickhead behaviour.

• Like (+1) 6

6 years since the last Halo game and all we see is a couple of minutes of an edited montage of multiplayer? With no public beta announcement, and no concrete release date (just "holiday 2021"). 

What we did see looked ok, but they didn't really show an awful lot.