Jump to content
CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, S0UL FLAME said:

Spartan Chatter is back.

The official name for the augments is Equipment.

Forerunner interior looks good.

AR doesn't look much better.

Idk I thought the AR looked far better than it did last year 

That’s a pretty big improvement 

the one on the left looks plastic where the other actually look like a metal weapon

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, aa_Pregnant_Nun said:

Quick oc meme
TVTKUX8.png

The most interesting points from the article for me were

  •  

  •  

  • The FOV comparison in the 4th image confirms that the cross hair will finally scale with FOV and will no longer create a disparity between big cross hair and smaller targets/players at higher FOV'S(Now they just need to add cross hair resize too).

I'm curious to see how how the decision to segregate M&KB Ranked from Controller Ranked will effect Halo Infinite E-sports as well as the skill divisions in Ranked, I was very surprised by this. Will M&KB Ranked be easier or harder than Controller Ranked? Will XIM finally be banned from use in M&KB Ranked? Will E-sports events have M&KB and Controller segregated too or integrated together?

Will mouse and keyboard not feel like ass outside of sniping is the question that needs asking and all you neee to do is look at cod. Cod esports is all controller. 

Share this post


Link to post

Interesting. More indications of the big shuffle in the studio, that happened around 2018. This might be a good thing.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post

"When you capture a Flag in Halo Infinite, everyone will know, and it will be an amazing feeling."

What's this even mean? That has always been the case.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, TeeJaY said:

"When you capture a Flag in Halo Infinite, everyone will know, and it will be an amazing feeling."

What's this even mean? That has always been the case.

It means we get Jeff Steitzer to say Flag Captured in ALL CAPS! :intensifies:

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Four grenade types confirmed by the image with HUD.

Hopefully the unrevealed one is something better than the fire bombs.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, MrGreenWithAGun said:

Given how much I detest rap ...

he might just be.

 

It's stupid to hate a whole genre of music unless you've heard every single song of that said genre.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, potetr said:

Four grenade types confirmed by the image with HUD.

Hopefully the unrevealed one is something better than the fire bombs.

The fourth grenade type was already revealed.

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, S0UL FLAME said:

The fourth grenade type was already revealed.

 

There’s a chance that electric grenade will be campaign only though. If it only stuns one person I’m all for it, but a Grenade that stuns multiple isn’t balanced 

Share this post


Link to post

If someone showed me this picture and asked me if I would buy this game I wouldn't.

I am not impressed by the AR wielding noob about to get into a battle with a Brute. I am not impressed by the two wall structures.

Share this post


Link to post

Something tells me that you are actually terrible at halo but try to be elitist to hide your shame 

  • Upvote (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Rdispushedback said:

If someone showed me this picture and asked me if I would buy this game I wouldn't.

I am not impressed by the AR wielding noob about to get into a battle with a Brute. I am not impressed by the two wall structures.

So what would impress you 

Share this post


Link to post

I’m really hoping with e3 not only show multiplayer gameplay, but reveal flight dates. I expect at least flights to start in august if they want to get some proper feedback in before November 

Share this post


Link to post

Where do you guys map sprint to on the controller in Halo? I was thinking about where I might try to map it for infinite since I use Bumper Jumper and R3/L3 are used for Crouch and Scope. I was thinking about trying RB since I assume we'll have to sprint out of spawn 90% of the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Rdispushedback said:

Somewhere where it shows they know what the fuck their doing

That doesn’t answer my question 

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, NAK said:

Where do you guys map sprint to on the controller in Halo? I was thinking about where I might try to map it for infinite since I use Bumper Jumper and R3/L3 are used for Crouch and Scope. I was thinking about trying RB since I assume we'll have to sprint out of spawn 90% of the time. 

An extra paddle or button on the bottom of the controller that I shouldn't need but do anyways because they hate us lol. If we're being real the classic controller design with face buttons is actually kind of terrible when the thumbs need to stay on the sticks. Not really sure why buttons or paddles on the bottom aren't just the new default design 

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Snipe Three said:

An extra paddle or button on the bottom of the controller that I shouldn't need but do anyways because they hate us lol. If we're being real the classic controller design with face buttons is actually kind of terrible when the thumbs need to stay on the sticks. Not really sure why buttons or paddles on the bottom aren't just the new default design 

Because $$

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

Imagine sprint is only an on map equipment item. 

You can keep imagining, reality will only disappoint you 

Share this post


Link to post

Hell I wish infinite be released for play station so we had a heavy populated game. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey I'm nor saying infinite will do that, but wouldn't it be kinda funny?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

Hey I'm nor saying infinite will do that, but wouldn't it be kinda funny?

It would be funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Reamis25 said:

Hell I wish infinite be released for play station so we had a heavy populated game. 

There will be more players on PC than the PS5 could dream of. 

  • Like (+1) 4
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.