CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

7 minutes ago, TeeJaY said:

H2 is a good middleground.

Not 1v1 H3 AR starts Highground?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Reamis25 said:

I just won’t 1v1 anyone in the the halo game with the highest skill gap. Any of the other games with lower skill gaps works for me. 

ftfy

• Like (+1) 2
  • Fire (+1) 2
  • Toxic (+1) 2
  • Hooked 1

I would throw a smoke nade just to the left of the library door on Lockout, so that it blocks both the door and the window, before pushing for BR3
I would throw a smoke nade on the plat on Pit before pulling the flag to block S2's sightline.
I would throw a smoke nade towards top gold while getting hill time in a top hill in Construct KotH.
I would throw a smoke nade before attempting an Extraction

Cmon guys, this isn't hard. It would be useful. Maybe not "time it" useful, but if you put it in weaker spots of the map to help break setups, it would see tons of use.

Give it a big cloud so it's useful, make it take 2-3 seconds to build up before it turns off aim assistance (and hitmarkers) to prevent escape cheese, and make it explode on impact so you can put it exactly where you need it.  Put one of them on the map, and give it a 1 minute dynamic respawn after use.

Can Halo support more than one precision rifle?  

Since we don’t want a cluttered sandbox with overlapping roles, is there a way to give other species their own respective rifles without creating effective clones of the utility?  

5 minutes ago, Boyo said:

Can Halo support more than one precision rifle?  

Since we don’t want a cluttered sandbox with overlapping roles, is there a way to give other species their own respective rifles without creating effective clones of the utility?  

a lot of people don't like it but I think halo already has. Plasma and UNSC weapons have similar alternatives but plasma deals more shield damage but no health damage. Where UNSC does more health and less shields.

So a plasma rifle will destroy your shields but wont kill you as fast. The assault rifle takes longer to destroy their shields but destroys your health once shields flare. 

Imagine a precision plasma rifle that destroys shields fast but doesn't do one hit headshots... that's the thought im going with.

Hell bungie already experimented this idea with the focus rifle. it's basically a shield sniper alternative to the UNSC sniper

Fuck you to the mod who edited my comment go fuck yourself you sack of shit! Don’t edit my words! 

• WutFace (+0) 1
  • Salt (-1) 2

3 hours ago, Crimson said:

You knew right from the gecko, he wasn't gonna play Halo CE.

And I knew he wouldn’t play any of the other halos 

3 hours ago, RatherSilentMr said:

ftfy

You’re garbage at every halo but one, what does that tell me? That you can’t play for shit. I’d play you in any game and you’d get your shit rocked. Fine I’ll you play you in CE, GT Reamis

ce isn’t the most skilled halo and never will be! It’s not a fact! 

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Hooked 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1
  • Salt (-1) 2

23 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

You’re garbage at every halo but one, what does that tell me? 

That we have higher standards than you? 

CE has the highest skill gap of any halo. This is a non-debatable fact, regardless of your ability to understand it.  

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

You’re garbage at every halo but one, what does that tell me? That you can’t play for shit. I’d play you in any game and you’d get your shit rocked. Fine I’ll you play you in CE, GT Reamis

ce isn’t the most skilled halo and never will be! It’s not a fact! 

I made a special account to 1v1 you in.  It's GT ReamisPeeni5

24 minutes ago, RatherSilentMr said:

I made a special account to 1v1 you in.  It's GT ReamisPeeni5

Were doing it now 

5 minutes ago, OG Nick said:

Stream or I assume Reamis loses

I won but in my defense his controller was messed up and he had to use a M+K which I’m assuming isn’t his go to play style and hell mouse and keyboard on halo sucks anyway. 

My controller settings were messed up at the beginning of both games due to the new account.  But he did win indeed.  I'll take the L.  For an h3 kid he's not bad at CE. Had I not been fiddling with controller settings at the beginning of the the second game and using mouse and keyboard the first game I might not have been steamrolled by powerups so bad. We played 2 games. 

17 minutes ago, RatherSilentMr said:

My controller settings were messed up at the beginning of both games due to the new account.  But he did win indeed.  I'll take the L.  For an h3 kid he's not bad at CE. Had I not been fiddling with controller settings at the beginning of the the second game and using mouse and keyboard the first game I might not have been steamrolled by powerups so bad. We played 2 games. 

You know we could of waited for you to get the settings right 

1 minute ago, Reamis25 said:

You know we could of waited for you to get the settings right 

Sure.  But I was expecting you to be much worse and I thought I would be able to bounce back.  It Saul Goodman.  I'll take the L. Actually shocked by your competence given your forum persona. If you wanna play some more 1v1s later tonight I'm down.  

18 minutes ago, RatherSilentMr said:

Sure.  But I was expecting you to be much worse and I thought I would be able to bounce back.  It Saul Goodman.  I'll take the L. Actually shocked by your competence given your forum persona. If you wanna play some more 1v1s later tonight I'm down.  

Yeah I’m down: I’m just an ass on here since you guys praise ce like it’s god second child. Give my h3 some love why won’t ya. Hot damn people come into that CE playlist and use only the AR. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Yeah I’m down: I’m just an ass on here since you guys praise ce like it’s god second child. Give my h3 some love why won’t ya. Hot damn people come into that CE playlist and use only the AR. 

Sweet.  Both my kids also woke up from their nap during the second game as well.  Maybe tonight we can get some actual good games in.

Also.  

Spoiler

CE is the second child.   The first child died tragically. H2 and H3 are step children that you can tolerate.  Halo 4 and 5 are nasty court-assigned foster kids that you are desperately trying to get re-assigned

• Like (+1) 1