CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

For the love of christ do we have to have this discussion again??

Movement speed =/= Game speed

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Apoll0 said:

For the love of christ do we have to have this discussion again??

Movement speed =/= Game speed

Only a true idiot would think otherwise. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I think i've gotten a pretty good assessment of Reamis and his thoughts. I personally can't stand it, but if you all want to go down this road again with him, by all means.

10 minutes ago, Apoll0 said:

Lack of content IS a gameplay problem.

Ok fair enough then h5 did fail at launch. Hopefully infinite launches with a lot.

8 minutes ago, Aphex Twin said:

They drop H5 before coming to that realization. 

The game's population is bad because the game is too slow. You agreed earlier, not sure why you're backtracking. 

I did? I said the gameplay itself isn’t enough to keep the population. By gameplay I just mean the gun play and movement. Im not talking about the content, the progression etc. h5 plays very fast most of the time. I feel pretty strong in the game. 

10 minutes ago, Apoll0 said:

The praise that Halo 5's multiplayer got boiled down to "Well its not as shit-tier as Halo 4 and the utility shoots straight". That's not exactly glowing. Lack of content

One praise received was the variety people had regarding weapons. Yes shit was op AF but people loved how it felt like a good thing to pick up a weapon on the ground. 

3 minutes ago, S0UL FLAME said:

I think i've gotten a pretty good assessment of Reamis and his thoughts. I personally can't stand it, but if you all want to go down this road again with him, by all means.

Fuck it everyone here is right on what makes halo great and why it’s failed. No one here is wrong. That’s basically the summary conversation is over. Next discussion on how 343 sucks and whining how halo infinite is going to fail you start jack ass. 

1 hour ago, Reamis25 said:

@Aphex Twin I will agree with you the TTK is a bit too high. It’s not fun having someone your shooting at run away. 

Yeah TTKs are too long but H5 is, fast? 

Just now, Aphex Twin said:

You are 100% wrong. Trust me, I'm trying to help you understand. 

And that’s why this is over because you’re refusing to open your mind to why I’m possibly right. I can see your POV clearly on why you think you’re right. Note you’re only right “here” on TB. You don’t voice your thoughts anywhere else because you know people won’t instantly agree with you. We’re done here because you won’t change my mind. It be great if this discussion could be more open but it’s obvious you’re a closed minded individual. 

• Downvote (-1) 6
  • WutFace (+0) 1

11 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

And that’s why this is over because you’re refusing to open your mind to why I’m possibly right.

You aren't right though, your arguments are too primitive to warrant any serious consideration, and of course I'm going to avoid places where your primitive views are the norm.  That's like walking into the RNC. 

• Fire (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Aphex Twin said:

You aren't right though, your arguments are too primitive to warrant any serious consideration, and of course I'm going to avoid places where your primitive views are the norm.  That's like walking into the RNC. 

See closed minded. Proving me right . Saying their primitive is another proof of that. Your arguments are only based on what you feel is the whys and how things are. Did you ever come to a conclusion that you’re stuck in the past? 

1 minute ago, Reamis25 said:

See closed minded. Proving me right 

When it comes to bad arguments & alternative facts, I'm proud to be close minded. I welcome the hatred of shitty halo apologists. 

3 minutes ago, Aphex Twin said:

When it comes to bad arguments & alternative facts, I'm proud to be close minded. I welcome the hatred of shitty halo apologists. 

Well then you’ll never be happy regarding halo. You’re literally here to see it fail just because you don’t get what you want and that’s awful

4 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Did you ever come to a conclusion that you’re stuck in the past? 

Not when the numbers prove me right. 

Did you ever consider that modern halo could retain a playerbase if the gameplay was better? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Well then you’ll never be happy regarding halo. You’re literally here to see it fail

Huh? I'll be very happy when Infinite inevitably fails H4/H5 style.

1 minute ago, Aphex Twin said:

Huh? I'll be very happy when Infinite inevitably fails H4/H5 style.

That’s sad don’t worry when infinite succeeds I’ll be here for you. 

Just now, Reamis25 said:

That’s sad 

What's sad is how halo's gameplay is a shell of what it used to be (population trends attest to this)

What's sad is how halo's gameplay is a shell of what it used to be (population trends attest to this)

Well with infinite being free it’ll definitely score a high population. 

Soul Flame's right lol, come on guys we know this game is gonna be half assed at best, no vision for this game and what we've seen is troubling like sprint , coatings, generic looking maps

i can make the SR-152 reward in 5 seconds in halo 3 on a new account lol

and thats besides the developer drama and behind the scenes stuff

keep expectations low and if u like what u play in fall 2021 (or whenever it ACTUALLY comes out lol) then enjoy it but my expectations are in hell

Soul Flame still the GOAT for being right about everything in this game pre launch, you can see the "armor augments" in the map screenshots rofl

1 minute ago, Reamis25 said:

Well with infinite being free it’ll definitely score a high population. 

Maybe for a few weeks. 

If the gameplay isnt good enough to retain a population without being F2P, as you yourself admitted, the long TTKs combined with sprint, which you again admitted negatively impacts gameplay, will drive everyone away. Deservedly so. 

14 minutes ago, Aphex Twin said:

Maybe for a few weeks. 

If the gameplay isnt good enough to retain a population without being F2P, as you yourself admitted, the long TTKs combined with sprint, which you again admitted negatively impacts gameplay, will drive everyone away. Deservedly so. 

Doesn’t drive people away from apex. And if sprint has the same balancing as h5 no one will bat an eye. And hey long TTK didn’t stop people loving 2&3 did it 

• Downvote (-1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Doesn’t drive people away from apex. 

Shooters with limited respawns benefit from prolonged gunfights. Ironically, battle royal would do more to save halo than continuing on the current path.

Shooters with unlimited respawns suck with long TTKs. Again, population trends attest to this. 

Shooters with limited respawns benefit from prolonged gunfights. Ironically, battle royal would do more to save halo than continuing on the current path.

Shooters with unlimited respawns suck with long TTKs. Again, population trends attest to this. 

Different time different players. There was a time where people loved quake but that time is no more 

Hey there's a few pages to catch up on...

... oh it's just people replying to Reamis25 nvm

• Like (+1) 4
  • Simms (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 2
  • Hooked 1