CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

42 minutes ago, calberto said:

Klobrille said H:i is almost content complete and it us pretty much just some tech stuff being worked on...

So don't hold your breath hoping for some significant change to happen...

In the video phill spender implies a holiday 2021 release is possible because they’ll have Xbox series x and s back in stock around that period of time, and they obviously want people to play on the best console for it.

ar this point I want infinite multiplayer to come out first just split the game bring it to me spring.

im tired of bloodshot haven h3. 

One thing I’m glad 343 did in h4&5 and most likely infinite is no strongsiding technique. That is unrealistic and is not a fun gameplay mechanic that I can’t hit your head just because you turn around and look down. 

8 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

One thing I’m glad 343 did in h4&5 and most likely infinite is no strongsiding technique. That is unrealistic and is not a fun gameplay mechanic that I can’t hit your head just because you turn around and look down. 

This would essentially make guns stronger though which would reduce the potential for reversals, no? 

20 minutes ago, Aphex Twin said:

This would essentially make guns stronger though which would reduce the potential for reversals, no? 

That doesn’t make them stronger, it’s making it so you can’t glitch your way out of a headshot. If you look down like they do in halo you can see the back of a persons head and you’d be able to hit that with a gun

5 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

If you look down like they do in halo you can see the back of a persons head and you’d be able to hit that with a gun

Does crouch-jumping make you go higher in real life?  

The only reason strongsiding is weaker in H4/5 is because of the absolutely insane bullet magnetism. This wasnt some conscious effort by them, they just suck at balancing guns.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Reamis25 said:

In the video phill spender implies a holiday 2021 release is possible because they’ll have Xbox series x and s back in stock around that period of time, and they obviously want people to play on the best console for it.

imply is a strong word here...the way I understand it, he says that holiday 2021 will be more important then this years and they need a strong line-up by then. H:I doesn't become any less part of next years line up if it comes out before the holiday season.

I'm not saying that the game is coming out in spring/summer but don't take Halo FOllowers spin on this too serious...

34 minutes ago, Boyo said:

Good point but it’s still annoying how in earlier halos you can do that. In h4&5 it don’t work so I like that 

16 minutes ago, Basu said:

The only reason strongsiding is weaker in H4/5 is because of the absolutely insane bullet magnetism. This wasnt some conscious effort by them, they just suck at balancing guns.

You sure it’s all bullet mag? I don’t think strong side even works in h1

12 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Good point but it’s still annoying how in earlier halos you can do that. In h4&5 it don’t work so I like that 

Earlier Halos weren’t chock full of escape mechanics so Strongsiding had a place as a unique defensive maneuver.  

1 hour ago, Boyo said:

Technically you can reach a higher platform if you're allowed to tuck your legs in. Won't increase your vertical leap though.

40 minutes ago, Boyo said:

Earlier Halos weren’t chock full of escape mechanics so Strongsiding had a place as a unique defensive maneuver.  

It shouldn’t of been a thing anyway 

I'm sorry but strongsiding is terrible

It's as much of a "mechanic" as armor lock

People don't need any help escaping in games where the average TTK is already like 1.6 seconds 

Especially not to the point where it's impossible to headshot them without bullet magnetism fuckery

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 1

26 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

What if Infinite is good?

There is as much of a chance of Infinite to be good, as there is much of a chance for Beast and Ice to show themselves to this forum.

And before you ask, no, I didn't set this up for just that to happen beforehand.

Holy shit, the CE Needler is really fucking strong in campaign. Been testing this gun out on legendary. 

Repeatedly shuffling back and forth behind and out of cover while keeping the trigger held down and aiming at an Elite, is guaranteed to land at least 70-80% of needles. The needles are slow, but keeping your reticle centered on elites with some leading will guarantee that most if not all needles will find their target and cause a supercombine (2, if you fire enough needles). Sometimes, firing enough needles at an elite from long range will cause the elite to run away into cover whilst being pursued by slow, high-tracking needles.

This gun is really slept on. It'd be an awesome concept for a gun in PvP that can scare enemies into cover. 

1 minute ago, _Synapse said:

Holy shit, the CE Needler is really fucking strong in campaign.

Dual Needlers in Halo 2 are strong against Brutes. For added effect, rapidly tap-fire the needlers instead of holding down the fire button; your fire rate will double.

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, S0UL FLAME said:

Dual Needlers in Halo 2 are strong against Brutes. For added effect, rapidly tap-fire the needlers instead of holding down the fire button; your fire rate will double.

Yeah, dual needlers and carbine make Gravemind playable on legendary

3 hours ago, Sitri said:

What if dogs could fly?

I believe they made a documentary about this phenomenon already. Its called Underdog iirc.

12 hours ago, S0UL FLAME said:

Beast and Ice to show themselves to this forum.

:mj: