Jump to content
CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, _Synapse said:

Are you guys still expecting anything from this game? I'm past the frustration/hope stage, I'm just fucking giggling to myself over this. 

I hope they fuck up as badly as possible. Knowing 342, not a long stretch. 

Shut up with that 342 shit, you’re just being cringe

  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post

Classic:  You can move and shoot.  

343:  What if players could choose between super-moving or super-shooting?  

 

Classic:  You can pick your color.  

343:  What if players needed to unlock pre-determined color combinations?  
 

Halo’s strength was built partly on its simplicity.  343 has been fighting Halo’s simplicity from the beginning and until they stop, they’ll never succeed.  

  • Like (+1) 7
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Boyo said:

Classic:  You can move and shoot.  

343:  What if players could choose between super-moving or super-shooting?  

 

Classic:  You can pick your color.  

343:  What if players needed to unlock pre-determined color combinations?  
 

Halo’s strength was built partly on its simplicity.  343 has been fighting Halo’s simplicity from the beginning and until they stop, they’ll never succeed.  

Duh

  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I feel really bad for all the Halo-related people who signed on to work at 343. Mouthpiece positions at the bottom rung who exist only to field the bitching.

I do and I don't. I feel bad that they have to deal with their situation but I'll make fun of them mercilessly when they try and pick a fight with reality like he did in that tweet I linked earlier. Doing your job and denying reality outright by just lying are two different things. If he were putting out fires from a leak it would make more sense but that's not what that was. That was lying to no gain in public and its pretty much nothing but comedy.

Someone tried to legitimately ask a question about 343 not talking about anything of consequence in months and rather than just ignore it since there is no good response due to the truth of the statement he tried to list off a couple of renders in different colors and discussion of armor colorings in Infinite as evidence that they're not sitting in radio silence for months. Its fucking hilarious and unnecessary lol

  • Like (+1) 6

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Snipe Three said:

Doing your job and denying reality outright by just lying are two different things.

I mean, that's kind of my point.

Their job is to deny reality.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Reamis25 said:

Shut up with that 342 shit, you’re just being cringe

seethe harder

  • Simms (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I feel really bad for all the Halo-related people who signed on to work at 343. Mouthpiece positions at the bottom rung who exist only to field the bitching.

Weren’t they providing these same services for free long before they were officially employed by 343?  
 

13 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I mean, that's kind of my point.

Their job is to deny reality.

Their job is to create reality.  
 

Anyone-who-seeks-to-attain-the-power-of-

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, NavG123 said:

I love a good train-wreck.

When you take a “ride it till the wheels fall off” approach, the wheels do eventually fall off.  

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post

People important leaving 343, shit marketing, bad graphics. Damn 343 you must enjoy pissing people off

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Nokt said:

So according to this Staten is running the campaign now and Pierre Hintze is in charge of the multiplayer.

Pierre was brought onto 343 last year to help fix MCC.

So far pierre’s done a good job 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Nokt said:

So according to this Staten is running the campaign now and Pierre Hintze is in charge of the multiplayer.

Pierre was brought onto 343 last year to help fix MCC.

This was confirmed back in late august

Share this post


Link to post

I picked a bad time to be the guy who exclusively rocks gold paint...

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

You could say it's a lemon.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Hully said:

Infinite is strait up cursed. 

"Cursed" would imply that this kind of fuckery was unexpected. 

 

Also, seeing that there are now custom vehicle "coatings" (what's up with 343 constantly renaming things that don't need to be renamed?), that leads me to believe we will have ordinance drops or whatever. How else could you have custom vehicle paint jobs if you aren't specifically calling in "your" vehicle? 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, BigShow36 said:

"Cursed" would imply that this kind of fuckery was unexpected. 

 

Also, seeing that there are now custom vehicle "coatings" (what's up with 343 constantly renaming things that don't need to be renamed?), that leads me to believe we will have ordinance drops or whatever. How else could you have custom vehicle paint jobs if you aren't specifically calling in "your" vehicle? 

they may be doing the MCC way and any gun you pickup will have you enabled skin selected. When you exit the gun/vehicle will return to default and take the color of whoever possess it the next time.

 

may be where the got the idea in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.