CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

28 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

That br bothers me. The scope is giant and pic rails don't compliment the traditional look at all. In fact, the weapon art design seems to be all over the place in general.

what bro you don't want a flashlight/laser attachment for your scopeless BR? how else will you know if you're aiming at them?

on3y425klqp41.png?auto=webp&s=24ebe31afd

HOLY SHIT THE GROUND MODEL ISN'T EVEN TOUCHING THE CLIFF

9c9a1af6620bad14896dce60106dd035.png

48e432dcf8271fdc20ae911c665fe8e8.png

LOL

1 hour ago, znot said:

what bro you don't want a flashlight/laser attachment for your scopeless BR? how else will you know if you're aiming at them?

on3y425klqp41.png?auto=webp&s=24ebe31afd

HOLY SHIT THE GROUND MODEL ISN'T EVEN TOUCHING THE CLIFF

9c9a1af6620bad14896dce60106dd035.png

48e432dcf8271fdc20ae911c665fe8e8.png

LOL

I mean shit happens 

that, and them only showing bits from the campaign demo in the trailer, makes me think this game was slapped together fast for the demo. Or the game wont have very unique environments like the previous games. Hell the one ring on CE had snow, desert, jungle/swamp and cliffy jawn

Chief should be able to transform into a Warthog.  Spartans, roll out!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyo said:

Chief should be able to transform into a Warthog.  Spartans, roll out!  

That is what I have always wanted. To Feel like a Warthog. Might need add some thrusters as well. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/3/2020 at 6:59 AM, Snipe Three said:

I think people are really missing the point about the recoil pattern and aim assist. If its obvious and controllable like the CS example that means you're aiming down and off of player's models without aim assist on a controller. You're going to brick an insane amount of shots even if you're really good. That isn't even getting into how weird it would feel dragging your aim out of the aim assist radius and having two different sensitivities because of that while on a controller. It works for CS because of the input device as much as because of its kill times. You would have to significantly dumb it down for console play otherwise people would literally fail to kill in perfect shots on people who were afk most of the time. I've played CS and can spray an AK lol that isn't going to work on controllers without a lot of work

Watch how he actually moves to control it. It would be hard if it were just vertical but side to side too is just not happening in Halo unless we're fully playing on PC. Even then honestly you'd need to tone it down because instead of posting up on something and maybe hopping around a corner people are fully strafing and running everywhere in Halo on top of the bullets to actually kill someone being significantly higher. If you just straight up copied this people would just be immortal. These are mechanics you introduce into games where the players themselves aren't really hard targets to hit on their own

Bro, even on M/kb spray patterns in Halo would be unbearable. Can you imagine trying to control that AK spray against an opponent that can jump and strafe in combat? 

kexzfatyg5r51.jpg?width=349&auto=webp&s=818374dec3bc534d2d8bfb321fc45ccd1b27379e

I noticed that the circled area's all have the same armour pattern, with the only real difference being armour colourisation. This seems to suggest that the colour of our Spartans in MP is going to be dictated entirely by whatever these new armour coatings are. Plus, the bottom one being called 'Monarch', and being Purple/Gold, the colours of royalty/Monarchs. 

^ Don't worry, we'll have our time again about a month after launch once those "casuals" realize the game sucks

• Like (+1) 6
  • Upvote (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RatherSilentMr said:

tenor.gif 

They hate us because we tell them the Truth. 

2 hours ago, NAK said:

They hate us because we tell them the Truth. 

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Galatians 4:16

• Like (+1) 1
  • Hooked 1

2 hours ago, Boyo said:

Snipes the air three feet to the left of his target...

SNAPSHOT!  

Then they’ll be like WTF HOW! This game SUCKS

On 10/8/2020 at 4:30 AM, ShmaltzyLatkes said:

The rebranding of no scopes as "snapshots" is one of the most underratedly cringe things 343 has ever done.

Yeah that never made sense to me too, I always imagine a snapshot as being a quickscope rather than a no scope.

• Like (+1) 2

The actual cringe thing is any game dev trying to rename things their communities have already developed names for. It always comes off weird and you just end up asking yourself why they tried to be different for no reason

10 hours ago, JordanB said:

^ Don't worry, we'll have our time again about a month after launch once those "casuals" realize the game sucks

This. When the kids realise the game is nothing like cod or bf (well I hope), and they have no idea how half of the weapons work and can't get quick easy kills, getting constantly outshoot with precision weapons, they will be gone with the wind.

• Like (+1) 2

I wonder how much this stuff costs? in the other videos they had TONS of guns. THEY HAD A FUCKING HELICOPTER in another vid! 

Then there's bungie who went outside to their parking lot, or beat on a WOK pan, or hooked mics to a shitty old Car

Just makes me wonder where all the time and money goes and where the quality goes. So much resources, but such bad games. Has anyone noticed the difference in volume between H5 and MCC,WITHOUT adjusting your headphones at all? It's pretty drastic.

granted some of the shit they showed is pretty cool and Im curious to see how it turns out, but it just shows how limits can sometimes bring out such quality. Makes the designers really put that much more effort into making everyday objects sound like Halo.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Upvote (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hemlax said:

This. When the kids realise the game is nothing like cod or bf (well I hope), and they have no idea how half of the weapons work and can't get quick easy kills, getting constantly outshoot with precision weapons, they will be gone with the wind.

This wouldn’t be a problem if 343 just established that the way halo is most Affective is with precision weapons. You don’t know how many kids I see who think Autos was how halo was meant to always play like. I’m a firm believer in strong autos but make my precision superior. 

16 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

This wouldn’t be a problem if 343 just established that the way halo is most Affective is with precision weapons. You don’t know how many kids I see who think Autos was how halo was meant to always play like. I’m a firm believer in strong autos but make my precision superior. 

This wouldn't be a problem if 343 realised, there is a place in a market for more than one shooter style, that not everything needs ads, sprint, abilities and super short ttk. But I quess this realization is Beyond TM their closed minded corporate thinking.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/5/2020 at 6:25 AM, ChieftaiNZ said:

kexzfatyg5r51.jpg?width=349&auto=webp&s=818374dec3bc534d2d8bfb321fc45ccd1b27379e

I noticed that the circled area's all have the same armour pattern, with the only real difference being armour colourisation. This seems to suggest that the colour of our Spartans in MP is going to be dictated entirely by whatever these new armour coatings are. Plus, the bottom one being called 'Monarch', and being Purple/Gold, the colours of royalty/Monarchs. 

Paying for Armor skins in a F2P multiplayer game? That'd be a new trick. Could 100% see it happening as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

hi_mark_vii_monarch_1920x1080-c284c51103

Best looking Armor since H3 i'd say. Nice aesthetic.

• Like (+1) 1

That helmet looks super dopey but at least it resembles halo. I would also hope that the armor doesn't look as much like action figure in the final product.