CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

29 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I had Ram's Horn because I was happy to eat in a restaurant again for the first time in like four months.

Always down for some socially distant Ram's Horn:simms:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyo said:

Halo 3 is the most skillful halo because the Battle Rifle’s random spread forces players to initially aim center mass then adjust their aim for the final headshot.  

Trolling only works when it's not this obvious. 

• Simms (+1) 3
  • Toxic (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Exidrion said:

Being conservative and saying most people were 14-18 in 2007, that would make the majority of players now 27-31 which I would consider acceptable "boomer" status.

Far less so than CE fanboys though.

Halo 1, 2, and 3 kids are ALL millennials.  Their dads are boomers.  

• Like (+1) 7

38 minutes ago, Aphex Twin said:

1 BR apartment $1500/mo. That's chicago for ya. 

I am in the burbs of Dallas.  But usually a house our size leases for $1800 to $2500.  We got a really good deal. 

2 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

This thread is dead. What did y'all have for breakfast? I had coffee and some white chocolate balls. Feeling good!

Pizza, the good stuff from NY.

• Like (+1) 2

1 BR for $1300 in the north Chicago suburbs. Not cheap but the location and amenities make it a really convenient place for me.

5 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

This thread is dead. What did y'all have for breakfast? I had coffee and some white chocolate balls. Feeling good!

I had... Toast 👀

• Simms (+1) 3
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Hooked 2

10 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

Not breakfast but had spaghetti today and just looking at them I was thinking how similar their structure could be to the slipspace engine.
At least they left a good taste so shouldn't matter too much at the end of the day.

• Like (+1) 1

The most interesting thing for Infinite rn for me is watching the behind scenes development play out

COVID is definitely a big part of why everything is behind but there was clearly more going on, and I really hope they're not overworking the devs on this game and fucking up their shit like Halo 2 did

I really hope they bite the bullet and delay the game to Fall 2021 to get a feature-complete and popular Halo. Only one chance to make a first impression here

5 hours ago, Faeyrin said:

I do One Meal A Day and don't eat breakfast. Gotta go fast.

The snake diet is actually incredible. I did 20 hour fasting and one meal in a 4 hour window. It pumps. 

@Shekkles that was 200IQ

1 hour ago, Killmachine said:

The most interesting thing for Infinite rn for me is watching the behind scenes development play out

COVID is definitely a big part of why everything is behind but there was clearly more going on, and I really hope they're not overworking the devs on this game and fucking up their shit like Halo 2 did

I really hope they bite the bullet and delay the game to Fall 2021 to get a feature-complete and popular Halo. Only one chance to make a first impression here

I think an interesting question is if Microsoft would be willing to let them wait that long. They really might because, at least publicly, they've been really supportive of 343 taking their time to do the right thing but maybe that's just the public face of what is going on between them. Hard to say if they were forced to adopt that stance for the public after something just went unbelievably wrong internally or if they really do just believe in releasing the game when its ready

Damn it always surprises me how much you guys over in america pay for rent.

My mortgage on my current house 3 bed terraced (town) house i pay £288 a month currently.

Rental prices on a similar house around here would still only be £500 - £600

Some of you pay more a month then i earn haha

38 minutes ago, LukeB9515 said:

Damn it always surprises me how much you guys over in america pay for rent

The greater percentage of land isn't expensive but everyone near Seattle, NYC, or in California are definitely pressed.

I havent heard any good arguments for Halo 6 not having Battle Royale. What are the top 3 reasons why we shouldnt have it?

2 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

The snake diet is actually incredible. I did 20 hour fasting and one meal in a 4 hour window. It pumps. 

@Shekkles that was 200IQ

200IQ plays would be a good name for my next Halo guide.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Knighty Knight said:

The greater percentage of land isn't expensive but everyone near Seattle, NYC, or in California are definitely pressed.

I havent heard any good arguments for Halo 6 not having Battle Royale. What are the top 3 reasons why we shouldnt have it?

I think its a good idea before I think too hard about it but if we were trying to come up with a negative it would be that it could possibly take away development time and resources from the modes we already enjoy. A lot of people probably initially think of it (like I did) as purely additional to everything else we normally get but the reality would likely actually be that we lose content elsewhere to get that instead. I'd be a lot less comfortable with a BR mode until I could see what it would be replacing when looking at it that way

• Like (+1) 6

4 hours ago, LukeB9515 said:

Damn it always surprises me how much you guys over in america pay for rent.

My mortgage on my current house 3 bed terraced (town) house i pay £288 a month currently.

Rental prices on a similar house around here would still only be £500 - £600

Some of you pay more a month then i earn haha

There's a lot of factors that go into it, but also take into account average wages. 

So the average wage on the UK is £35,423, that makes £500 as you said is roughly the average rent per month. 

12x500 is 6000. That's about 16% of that average income per year spent on rent.

The average salary in the US is $56,516, let's drop old mate @NavG123's rent to $900pm to average it out a bit. That's $10,800 per year. That's about 19% of the average income spent on rent, which is not much of a difference.

My rent is 17% of my annual income.

This is only using averages. State to state, county to county, city to city, street to street all affect it.

I'm bored.

Send help.

• Like (+1) 1