Jump to content
CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, john lewis said:

Amazing i m really impress with your content and very useful it.Thanks for sharing it.

for gaming visit  Watch football online

Kys

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 2
  • WutFace (+0) 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think Toast really needs a friend and that’s why he keeps saying outlandish things. It’s all a cry for attention 

  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, OG Nick said:

I think Toast really needs a friend and that’s why he keeps saying outlandish things. It’s all a cry for attention 

 

15 minutes ago, Toastomgi19 said:

Like we already have in H2 H2A H4 and H5? Same BR and mechanics.

And I cant wait to have an epeliptic seizure watching all those Hitmarkers on my screen. 

Idk this was a pretty good take. 343's hitmarkers are some A grade eye cancer.

Share this post


Link to post

If throw grenade was mapped to R3, the button layout could be called Clicker Flicker.  

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Boyo said:

If throw grenade was mapped to R3, the button layout could be called Clicker Flicker.  

If you could properly remap keys on xbox without having to buy a 200 dollar eLiTe controller that would be called reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Boyo said:

If throw grenade was mapped to R3, the button layout could be called Clicker Flicker.  

Possibly you’re greatest contribution to the forums to date. Respect.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Warlord Wossman said:

If you could properly remap keys on xbox without having to buy a 200 dollar eLiTe controller that would be called reasonable.

You can.

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Warlord Wossman said:

well not per game right?

No, but does the super duper controller let you map things per-game? I thought it just had a switch between different presets.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Warlord Wossman said:

Yeah it works with profiles, idk maybe games need to get better than not the hardware.

Lots of console games have button remapping these days, but Halo is still stuck in the past.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Obnokshus said:

 if halo was stuck in the past it'd be selling millions of copies and maintaining its playerbase

Sears : Amazon :: Halo 2 : modern esports 

Share this post


Link to post

Armory and Garage are two pieces of equipment that function similarly.  Press B to display a small menu then press Down, Left, or Right on the D pad to select one of the three options on that menu.  Armory makes one of three possible weapons appear in the player’s hands.  Garage makes one of three vehicles materialize around the player, placing him in the driver’s seat.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Boyo said:

Garage makes one of three vehicles materialize around the player, placing him in the driver’s seat.

Ehhhhhhhh

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone else support the idea of a projectile sniper rifle? 

You could put it on a 0:30 - 1:00 respawn, give it 12 shots, and a fast RoF if we just made it a projectile weapon. 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, _Synapse said:

Does anyone else support the idea of a projectile sniper rifle? 

You could put it on a 0:30 - 1:00 respawn, give it 12 shots, and a fast RoF if we just made it a projectile weapon. 

Projectiles are the biggest no-brainer mechanic for the life and fun of a shooter there is, and yet

  • Like (+1) 8

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Xandrith said:

Projectiles are the biggest no-brainer mechanic for the life and fun of a shooter there is, and yet

you mean lead

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 3
  • Toxic (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Obnokshus said:

 if halo was stuck in the past it'd be selling millions of copies and maintaining its playerbase

Someone needs to send this to both r/halo and Waypoint.

Share this post


Link to post

More like lead as in lead poisoning, which is what I feel like I have when I read conversations on this site.

  • Toxic (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

It's a shame that we haven't seen a projectile utility weapon in Halo after 343i took over. I'd love to see how a projectile weapon, on a game developed entirely by 343i, does on dedicated servers. 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.