CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

1 hour ago, aa_Pregnant_Nun said:

Ah, yes. New Halo, rightrightright.

I don’t get it, you just posted the Halo Infinite gameplay demo. We’ve all seen it already.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Simms (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 3
  • Hooked 2

1 minute ago, Ugug said:

Yeah, back on topic. Do we think that keyboard and mouse or controller will give a bigger advantage for grapple throwing explosive barrels into people?

With the aim assist you’ll get, it’s obvious 

7 hours ago, Reamis25 said:

I was playing h3 and had postums for a teammate and he laughed at how toxic I was when I beat controller players. Idk why it’s so satisfying every time. You deserve shit talk when you lose against M+K

Coming from the guy that frequently complains that people on this forum pick on him.

> Is an asshole
> wHy ArE pEoPlE sO mEaN tO mE

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

3 hours ago, soFireFly said:

still bummed they didn't keep the pistol. 

Beyond: "We love the H5 Magnum barring a few tweaks here and there, and hope it returns in Infinite since it's one of the most solid starting weapons given to us. I know we don't compliment you much, 343, but the H5 Magnum was definitely praiseworthy."

343: "We're not giving you the Magnum. Take this Call of Duty sidearm."

Beyond: (○_○)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Simms (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Shekkles said:

Coming from the guy that frequently complains that people on this forum pick on him.

> Is an asshole
> wHy ArE pEoPlE sO mEaN tO mE

Oh I’ve never actually complained about that, I’ve trolled frequently in the past lmao. But my point was someone getting mad at me for trash talking controller players on halo “PC”

6 hours ago, The Tyco said:

Beyond: "We love the H5 Magnum barring a few tweaks here and there, and hope it returns in Infinite since it's one of the most solid starting weapons given to us. I know we don't compliment you much, 343, but the H5 Magnum was definitely praiseworthy."

343: "We're not giving you the Magnum. Take this Call of Duty sidearm."

Beyond: (○_○)

You know I don’t honestly care that they changed the design of the magnum. People be acting like it’s a big deal. 

• WutFace (+0) 1

10 hours ago, Reamis25 said:

With the aim assist you’ll get, it’s obvious 

Hmmm, that could be true. What if I want to do a 900 ollie quickscope with the barrel, though? I think the mouse would be ideal for that.

10 hours ago, Reamis25 said:

Why do you think the population is so abysmal? It’s because of controller vs mouse 

Really? lmao yeah it couldn't be that it's a 6 year old game that's actually playing games that are between 8-20 years old that still don't 100% play like the originals. Let's blame it on the mouse vs controller

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Ugug said:

Hmmm, that could be true. What if I want to do a 900 ollie quickscope with the barrel, though? I think the mouse would be ideal for that.

And that changes who gets the kill how? Why do controller players act like a noises reaction time is a big deal? The average person on a mouse can’t even do that shit accurately anyway. 

@JordanB yeah I’m going to blame it on that because it’s probably one of the biggest complaints the game has. But 343 refuses to do shit because of cross play potential, a feature they’ve never once worked on. Old games people have wanted on pc for years! People have wanted h3 pc since it released.

i guarantee you if 343 were to release infinite without input mm. And controller is dominant it’ll quickly die on pc. Most of us pc players do care about things like this. But possibly the reason mouse is so inferior is because mouse input isn’t 1:1 raw input 

@Craneteam 😂😂😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

@JordanB yeah I’m going to blame it on that because it’s probably one of the biggest complaints the game has. But 343 refuses to do shit because of cross play potential, a feature they’ve never once worked on. Old games people have wanted on pc for years! People have wanted h3 pc since it released.

i guarantee you if 343 were to release infinite without input mm. And controller is dominant it’ll quickly die on pc. Most of us pc players do care about things like this.

If you want to make that argument for Infinite I won't argue against it, but I'll argue against it in MCC because there are far other factors, such as most people don't like CE, H3 is nothing good but a nostalgia trip, Reach is just a team-shot fest, and the other things I mentioned above. If it were only controller vs mouse ruining the population then what has caused MCC to not be in the top 5 on Xbox before PC was even a thing?

Input-based MM will not save MCC on PC.

1. You’re right most don’t like CE

2. Most pc players do not care if a game requires team shot. You can still get kills without doing so against quality good players. Just because it’s an effective method doesn’t make a game a team shot fest. Halo isn’t a hero shooter game like OW.

3. Ok old games you’re not wrong completely, but considering j3 has been so wanted on pc I expect a higher population. Mcc Xbox also left a bad taste in many mouths, and they aren’t going to pay to return. This is something I mentioned about why infinite MP being free is a good thing since if launch leaves a bad taste, they’re more inclined to come back when an update makes the game better. They won’t be losing anything by doing so. 

I'm having an argument on the halo reddit about grenade hitmarkers and I wish I grew an attachment for any other series.

• Like (+1) 7

5 minutes ago, Obnokshus said:

I'm having an argument on the halo reddit about grenade hitmarkers and I wish I grew an attachment for any other series.

I sure hope they’re gone. From what I’ve seen in the infinite gameplay there is none, except that time when he sticks that brute. But when he throws a frag he doesn’t get a hit marker on some grunts, and they looked like they were close to the blast radius to receive damage.

34 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

And that changes who gets the kill how? Why do controller players act like a noises reaction time is a big deal? The average person on a mouse can’t even do that shit accurately anyway. 

i guarantee you if 343 were to release infinite without input mm. And controller is dominant it’ll quickly die on pc. Most of us pc players do care about things like this. But possibly the reason mouse is so inferior is because mouse input isn’t 1:1 raw input 

@Craneteam 😂😂😂😂😂

Becuase I can't spin 900 degrees on a controller unless my character is jumping off of a skyscraper

5 minutes ago, Ugug said:

Becuase I can't spin 900 degrees on a controller unless my character is jumping off of a skyscraper

Huh never thought of that, fuck me right? Lmao

12 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Huh never thought of that, fuck me right? Lmao

Well, now you have. I hope you feel like I've expanded your horizons.

Unlike most equipment, the Artifact doesn’t immediately perform an action when B is pressed.  Instead, B displays a small menu with three options.  Left and Right on the D pad toggle two map elements on or off, up or down, open or closed.  Down on the D pad designates an area for imminent Orbital Bombardment.  

The other piece of Promethean equipment, the Token, functions similarly.  B displays a menu.  Left or Right teleport the player to exit node 1 or 2.  Down creates a portal that automatically links with a previously inactive portal in your team’s base, connecting them so players can travel through.  

15 minutes ago, Boyo said:

Unlike most equipment, the Artifact doesn’t immediately perform an action when B is pressed.  Instead, B displays a small menu with three options.  Left and Right on the D pad toggle two map elements on or off, up or down, open or closed.  Down on the D pad designates an area for imminent Orbital Bombardment.  

The other piece of Promethean equipment, the Token, functions similarly.  B displays a menu.  Left or Right teleport the player to exit node 1 or 2.  Down creates a portal that automatically links with a previously inactive portal in your team’s base, connecting them so players can travel through.  

Dude can you come up with something that doesn’t sound like something that gets Booed at a concert? Like come up with something good. Your ideas never ever make sense. An equipment that temporarily stuns a guy for a second would be realistic

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 2

12 hours ago, SpitFlame said:

I don’t get it, you just posted the Halo Infinite gameplay demo. We’ve all seen it already.

Finally! 

A Spit Flame post i can get behind. 

1 hour ago, Obnokshus said:

4am13h.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Dude can you come up with something that doesn’t sound like something that gets Booed at a concert? Like come up with something good. Your ideas never ever make sense. An equipment that temporarily stuns a guy for a second would be realistic

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47afbf90a704610f6229