CyReN

Halo Infinite Discussion

5 minutes ago, HeX Reapers said:

unknown.png

Aim assist trumps literally everything you just listed when it comes to pc halo. Controller users dominate the game on pc 100% of the time. And you’re so salty you literally made a meme. That’s quite sad. 

• Hooked 1
  • Salt (-1) 2

5 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Aim assist trumps literally everything you just listed when it comes to pc halo. Controller users dominate the game on pc 100% of the time. And you’re so salty you literally made a meme. That’s quite sad. 

unknown.png

• Like (+1) 5

How are people going to pretend like we haven't been complaining about autoaim on console for over a decade?

Just now, Sitri said:

How are people going to pretend like we haven't been complaining about autoaim on console for over a decade?

You haven’t actually. It’s always been in the minority 

8 minutes ago, Sitri said:

yeah it should probably be toned down for console and PC I liked how pistol/snipe felt in GP

1 minute ago, Reamis25 said:

You haven’t actually. It’s always been in the minority 

Halo's autoaim has been overly strong for years, and it's been a pretty common complaint among the newer games.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Sitri said:

Halo's autoaim has been overly strong for years, and it's been a pretty common complaint among the newer games.

But to completely remove it, has never been on the table. Some controller players like to THINK they’d be cool with no aim assist. No you wouldn’t. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

But to completely remove it, has never been on the table. Some controller players like to THINK they’d be cool with no aim assist. No you wouldn’t. 

well yeah I'd just switch over to KBM and pwn chumps like you epic style :cool:

Just now, HeX Reapers said:

well yeah I'd just switch over to KBM and pwn chumps like you epic style :cool:

I doubt your any good with a mouse 

3 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

I don't agree with completely removing it, but it's stupid for people to pretend that Halo 2, 3, H2A, and Reach autoaim isn't legitimized cheating on a controller. Not you, just the people making smug "I thought mouse was supposed to be good" comments.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HeX Reapers said:

why

Tbh lol Idk. Look I get it, I’m a dick for trash talking, but people are dicks for using a controller on a NOW pc game, knowing they have an advantage. It’s not fun playing against a guy who has a soft aimbot. 

8 minutes ago, Sitri said:

I don't agree with completely removing it, but it's stupid for people to pretend that Halo 2, 3, H2A, and Reach autoaim isn't legitimized cheating on a controller. Not you, just the people making smug "I thought mouse was supposed to be good" comments.

Lol hop on call of duty and say that. Console/controller kids be bitching on that game. Aim assist is strong in cod but fun fact cod has 1:1 raw input so use mouse players actually can aim. It’s 100% us.

3 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Tbh lol Idk. Look I get it, I’m a dick for trash talking, but people are dicks for using a controller on a NOW pc game, knowing they have an advantage. It’s not fun playing against a guy who has a soft aimbot. 

ok lol

i play controller on pc because i like playing on controller and don't care to learn mouse and keyboard 

• Like (+1) 3

Don't worry input-based matchmaking is coming soon.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, soFireFly said:

i play controller on pc because i like playing on controller and don't care to learn mouse and keyboard 

But that’s totally unfair. Why do you refuse to be on Xbox? Is there a legit reason outside of FOV options? Or even higher FPS. What reason? 

3 minutes ago, TeeJaY said:

Don't worry input-based matchmaking is coming soon.

I’ve heard that before

1 minute ago, Reamis25 said:

But that’s totally unfair. Why do you refuse to be on Xbox? Is there a legit reason outside of FOV options? Or even higher FPS. What reason? 

cuz my friends play on pc 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, soFireFly said:

cuz my friends play on pc 

Why do they? And let me guess they’re on controller too

overall the average mouse and keyboard player feels like they’re being cheated when they play halo on pc. Halo was a game so many wanted on pc and we were cheated of a true pc experience.

the community is not void of fault when controller players say stuff is fine 

5 minutes ago, Reamis25 said:

Why do they? And let me guess they’re on controller too

overall the average mouse and keyboard player feels like they’re being cheated when they play halo on pc. Halo was a game so many wanted on pc and we were cheated of a true pc experience.

the community is not void of fault when controller players say stuff is fine 

i have 1 friend who plays on controller and 4 who play on mouse and keyboard. but please, keep going

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, soFireFly said:

i have 1 friend who plays on controller and 4 who play on mouse and keyboard. but please, keep going

See this is what I’m talking about, that controller elitist mentality. You think it’s a joke but it’s not. The ports work, they have very little problems and none of them are game breaking. Why do you think the population is so abysmal? It’s because of controller vs mouse and mouse users got tired of being aim botted. And your refusal to even try to learn mouse and key is also evidence. 
we had a tourney where no one used a mouse, unless you want to count moments where they switched to it just so they could snipe 

• Downvote (-1) 4
  • Salt (-1) 1

10 minutes ago, ShmaltzyLatkes said:

So, about that Halo: Infinite

Yeah, back on topic. Do we think that keyboard and mouse or controller will give a bigger advantage for grapple throwing explosive barrels into people?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1